anyone notice they uploaded NEW pics of the xmen vs sentinel #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, this looks much more natural than the prototype. To me, at least.

Her skin tone is warmer, her face more human. Okay, so she doesn't look as if she wants to destroy whatever it is she's destroying with her facial expression only -- but she's very concentrated and in the moment.

And, well, she looks sexier than she did. She compared quite unfavorably to Adam's version previously, but now it seems like she can hold her own.

This entire three-part diorama will be simply amazing...

Emma needs to look either sexy or "higher than thou". If it's not one or the other then the piece suffers big time because she is the focal point.

The prototype had a hint of "higher than thou" and this new version does not.

I agree and that is why I am a little disappointed. I don't know if I will keep this one now. I really love the first dio but this one is a little boring to me now. Maybe I will change my mind when I see it in person.

It seems like there is just a bit too much space between her eyes and the
bottom of her nose. Seems stretched or elongated somehow. Just me?

JS

It seems like there is just a bit too much space between her eyes and the
bottom of her nose. Seems stretched or elongated somehow. Just me?

JS

No, it's not just you. I think she may look better in person. Maybe the lighting is playing tricks on our eyes. She looks emotionless though. Doesn't matter that they just dismembered a towering mutant killing Sentinel. :lol

I think this piece was in need of a diamond version Emma more than we knew. It did wonders for my F4 Diorama Exclusive. I never display it with regular Sue. It's always invisible Sue just to hide the so-so face sculpt.

I think this piece was in need of a diamond version Emma more than we knew. It did wonders for my F4 Diorama Exclusive. I never display it with regular Sue. It's always invisible Sue just to hide the so-so face sculpt.

...that could work.

Considering how we get a lot less light on this one, an alt diamond figure would be fair.

abit random, but i like the way they draw/paint emma's diamond form in the whedon's astonishing xmen

abit random, but i like the way they draw/paint emma's diamond form in the whedon's astonishing xmen

I like it as well. That's why it is such a missed opportunity. I know people go nuts for chrome and pretty lights, but in this case the diamond Emma would have been the better exclusive. We are not getting a good creative use of lights like in the first one with this one.

I like it as well. That's why it is such a missed opportunity. I know people go nuts for chrome and pretty lights, but in this case the diamond Emma would have been the better exclusive. We are not getting a good creative use of lights like in the first one with this one.

Sure we will...maybe not the wires fading in and out but the chest light will.

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE EDITION
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the newest X-Men VS Sentinel Diorama includes an electronic light-up feature in the chest of the Sentinel. The Sentinel's chest light will fade in and out, as the destroyed machine vainly attempts to power-up and return to the fight.

Agreed. Also some "Diamond" versions indicate a clear styling while others her body becomes a white tint that isn't see through....it might be an easy custom for a talented painter...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our X-Men VS Sentinel No. 2 – Beast and White Queen – Sideshow Exclusive Diorama (item #90081) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our X-Men VS Sentinel No. 2 – Beast and White Queen – Sideshow Exclusive Diorama (item #90081) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Same here.:cool:

Just got my notice as well. Haven't been this excited for a piece in a long time.

Just got #92. Haven't opened it yet. Will post pics in a few minutes after I do.

Back