Anyone making the Captain America Shield Replica (Movie Version)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he tries to lift it, but its still to heavy for him, he's a cute lil bugger thats for sure.

Thanks yeah its very shiney, and very smooth, the guy did an amazing job. he posted it on his website which was pretty kewl since he's a custom motorcycle painter.

he tries to lift it, but its still to heavy for him, he's a cute lil bugger thats for sure.

Thanks yeah its very shiney, and very smooth, the guy did an amazing job. he posted it on his website which was pretty kewl since he's a custom motorcycle painter.

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that on the RPF

Do you intend to do the straps like Chris's?

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that on the RPF

Do you intend to do the straps like Chris's?

i doubt mine will look like chris' but im going to try and do it as close to the movie version as i can. if i can find someone to cut out the full bracket like chris did it'd be much easier hehe.

I'm a costume-maker, and Cap was the first costume that I made, back in the 70's. I'm making a fiberglass version, but a tooled metal version would ROCK!

I'm a costume-maker, and Cap was the first costume that I made, back in the 70's. I'm making a fiberglass version, but a tooled metal version would ROCK!

hopefully not the movie version from the 70's >< lol, toss me a pm if you're interested in a metal one, i can shoot you the info where i got mine done. post your fiberglass one when you get it finished, i'd like to see it.

also if anyone wants to follow my shield progress, and you're a member of RPF, here's the link. and thanks everyone for the kind words.
https://www.therpf.com/f9/thecaps-captain-america-shield-rep-126078/#post1867660

Last edited:
hey everyone im going to just start my own thread on this, so i can post more when it gets done.

Last edited:
Got my shield by Chris Fields in today (Merry Christmas to me!)

Love it:

390365_10151083595605107_545970106_22319099_1191410261_n.jpg

Thanks, guys! :hi5: I love it.

Which straps did you get him to fit on to it?

I've asked for as close to film replica as is possible for this current run.

Have you seen the next run with the back grooves as well! Oh how I want!

Here's a shot of the back. I got the film-accurate leather straps but honestly can live without the back grooves, and don't think they justify the additional costs. I'll be displaying the front 99.9% of the time anyway:

AhdYsYhCMAAv7wx.jpg:large

And the cat thinks it makes a good hiding spot from the dog:

AhcN_3NCEAIJSGu.jpg:large

Got my shield by Chris Fields in today (Merry Christmas to me!)

Love it:

390365_10151083595605107_545970106_22319099_1191410261_n.jpg

Thanks, guys! :hi5: I love it.

Here's a shot of the back. I got the film-accurate leather straps but honestly can live without the back grooves, and don't think they justify the additional costs. I'll be displaying the front 99.9% of the time anyway:

AhdYsYhCMAAv7wx.jpg:large

And the cat thinks it makes a good hiding spot from the dog:

AhcN_3NCEAIJSGu.jpg:large

WOW! :clap

How much :panic:

Cool feature being able to strap a lolz cat tail to your shield.

I made mine out of a sled:

610104.jpg

6349609284_2c7b02bb5c_z.jpg

6349611026_f1659f8cb1_z.jpg

cs3ou.jpg

cs4h.jpg

Nowhere near as nice as these spun aluminum versions, but it was cheap. If anybody is interested I can post finished pictures of it hanging up.

Back