Anyone making the Captain America Shield Replica (Movie Version)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've looked, but cannot seem to find an announcement anywhere on whether anyone will be offering full-scale prop replicas from CAPTAIN AMERICA: The First Avenger, particularly his shield. I hope Sideshow isn't doing it, because I don't trust them to machine metal properly. If they did one, it'd probably be polystone. :lol

In any case, someone needs to do it. I'll die if I don't have one of these (photos of actual prop from SDCC):

CAS01a.jpg

CAS03a.jpg

CAS02a.jpg

I have been looking all over and haven't seen anything announced either. If anyone does, I would assume it would be the same company that made the comic versions of the shields and the Iron Man movie props, Museum Replicas.

I have been looking all over and haven't seen anything announced either. If anyone does, I would assume it would be the same company that made the comic versions of the shields and the Iron Man movie props, Museum Replicas.

Duh. You're absolutely right, and I'm not sure why I didn't even think of that!

Museum Replicas will be the folks. Now to just get them to spill the beans...

I got the the museum replica cap shield. At a glance, its, awesome, one of the coolest things i own, but overall the quality is crap. If a new one is made on par with the one above, I'd probably have to pick up a second shield.

I guarantee you the folks over on The RPF are already working on this. I remember reading to make it from steel would cost a mint so even the customs I would expect would go aluminum at best. I'm sure MR will make one and my Cap MR shield has held up better than a lot of others with only minimal knicks and only tiny, tiny peeling not noticable on display but my faith in them isn't very high.

So the movie is coming out soon. Still nothing, hopefully they announce something soon.

Museum Replicas has informally announced (via an email) that they are doing one. Three, actually. Though they haven't specified what three they're doing, I'd wager that it's probably the triangular shield, the round shield and a raw round shield, without the paint.

They're also doing a movie Mjolnir, which is due in the fall, so I wouldn't expect to see a shield before the winter.

I've looked, but cannot seem to find an announcement anywhere on whether anyone will be offering full-scale prop replicas from CAPTAIN AMERICA: The First Avenger, particularly his shield. I hope Sideshow isn't doing it, because I don't trust them to machine metal properly. If they did one, it'd probably be polystone. :lol

In any case, someone needs to do it. I'll die if I don't have one of these (photos of actual prop from SDCC):

CAS01a.jpg

CAS03a.jpg

CAS02a.jpg

May be Master replica :dunno and that's look awesome me want one :gah:

Back