Anyone making the Captain America Shield Replica (Movie Version)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yeah, i cant wait to see what its going to look like once it gets back from paint.

2 more days give or take til mines back from paint. so excited.

I looked through the thread and I can't find, maybe its there but I can't find it. Where is this one available for purchase and how much, if this is just a personal project and not for sale, is there one that is just as nice on sale somewhere?

Damn! This thing just keeps looking more badass!!!! These were posted on Hype.

Original proto on the left, New Shield on the right.

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

Hopefully he decides to do another run, unfortunately I'm not on those boards so I would miss that too. lol

I'm in touch with Chris who makes them so if he does decide to do a new run, I'll update this thread. I would say it's worthwhile joint The RPF though just for gems like this

As an update, look at the back he's managed to make!! He's put his own handle on this prototype but can easily do the brown leather straps

7c188019.jpg

49c3adc4.jpg

93f7f238.jpg

You can really see how it gives the shield that extra thick look in the last pic, its gonna be awesome!

This is the other replica I'm getting!!

2dd06551.jpg

I'm in touch with Chris who makes them so if he does decide to do a new run, I'll update this thread. I would say it's worthwhile joint The RPF though just for gems like this

Cool, thanks for the heads up, is the RPF part of these boards or different boards? I tried looking for it and couldn't find.

here's a quick pic of my shield sitting at the painters, i'll post more when i get her home.

Captain_America_Shield_002.jpg

thank you very much, heading out to go get her, so i'll have more pics soon!

here we go couple more pics, one with the camera flash, one with normal lamp lighting, son trying to take my shield... lol and mommy decided to change his shirt so he could model the shield lol. enjoy and thanks everyone!

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Back