Anyone making the Captain America Shield Replica (Movie Version)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yuck :pfft:

I want a new shiny shield

I don't know. I'd kind of be down for a battle damaged version over a clean one. I guess it depends on how it turns out, but I could definitely see myself getting it.

Museum Replicas has informally announced (via an email) that they are doing one. Three, actually. Though they haven't specified what three they're doing, I'd wager that it's probably the triangular shield, the round shield and a raw round shield, without the paint.

They're also doing a movie Mjolnir, which is due in the fall, so I wouldn't expect to see a shield before the winter.

Oke, sounds very cool. Thank you for the info

He is selling those,I've been in contact with the guy for about 2 weeks

Problem is he's alreaysild the first ten that he's currently making so gottta wait

Hasn't cone back with a price though...

Saw this at the TRU in Times Square last night and I'm glad I made a pretty penny off my original MR shield a few weeks back bc I figured the movie version will be all I'd need.

Okay guys

The price quoted is around $500

He said if your interested PM him on superhero hype forums, his name is peterparker0077

That's actually not a bad price, IMO. If MR markets theirs at that price, I'll be extremely happy.

Yeah, around page 10 I think

And the last page of course

https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=337438&page=11

That looks great... but what about the inside? Does he make with the leather straps and all? If so, I would probably order one.

CAS02a.jpg

Can one of the guys that ordered one confirm this?

That looks great... but what about the inside? Does he make with the leather straps and all? If so, I would probably order one.

CAS02a.jpg

Can one of the guys that ordered one confirm this?

His inside doesn't look like that, it's really more of a practical strap he has

Once I get mine I'm gonna sort that out though

Normally I wouldn't go to all this effort but with no word from Museum Replicas I'm just wondering how long it will be for an official replica

There is a guy who I can direct you to who makes similar straps for his shield if you want though

Back