Anyone making the Captain America Shield Replica (Movie Version)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone i also am working on the custom shield, i found a place that will do them, cheaper than what that guy is selling blanks for, and way cheaper than fully assembled, sure you'd have to do your own straps/paint but with this economy it'd be cheaper to do those parts yourself and then its your shield, not someone elses they made for you. here's some pics of mine, if anyone is interested, just toss me a PM. enjoy. also in the picture with the "lil disc" thats what i had him do so i can cut the star out of it, that way its already concaved to the shield and i dont have to bend anything.

DSC_1383.jpg

DSC_1382.jpg

DSC_1381.jpg

DSC_1379.jpg

still waiting on my other post to be accepted, but just giving a heads up. got the shield cleaned and went in for paint today, i'll have paint pics done in a week or so give or take. ok looks like my post went into limbo or something, unsure what happened. anyways i found a place that can do the shields if anyone is interested toss me a PM. i'll try posting pics again of mine i just got in couple days ago.

Update: sill says it has to be approved, so :/ i forsee a double post coming soon lol.

Last edited:
ok, so retrying this again. i found a place to have this made, its not one of Chris' i know he decided not to do another run, so if anyone is interested in getting one, i can tell you where i got mine done. just toss me a PM. enjoy the pics. also the "tiny" disc is what i had him make me so i could cut the star out, that way it was already "formed" to the shields curvature.

DSC_1382.jpg

DSC_1381.jpg

DSC_1379.jpg

Ive been searching high an low for this also... did find a guy on craigslist thats making them also 1 on ebay right now. Dont know if its any of these guys that are already making them.

Also whoever painted this shield at MR should be fired.

Ive been searching high an low for this also... did find a guy on craigslist thats making them also 1 on ebay right now. Dont know if its any of these guys that are already making them.

Also whoever painted this shield at MR should be fired.

That one on eBay is definately not the one Chris on the RPF is making

I'd be cautious of the eBay one as the picture if the back of it is a cut and paste job of the actual shield

I'm wondering why they can't show the back if the shield they made, hmmm

That one on eBay is definately not the one Chris on the RPF is making

I'd be cautious of the eBay one as the picture if the back of it is a cut and paste job of the actual shield

I'm wondering why they can't show the back if the shield they made, hmmm

I actually contacted the guy from ebay and asked for completed pics. He said they wont be completed untill friday. So the one in the picture is not what you will be getting.

yeah i'd have to agree, if you're looking to go cheaply, the KHmountain one is probably the best way to go cheap. but you know that saying, you get what you pay for. it rings true. i'll post pics of mine shortly.

Ok try this again, here's the pics of the shield i had made. the small disc is what i had the guy make so i could cut the star out of it, that way it was already shaped to the shield, which keeps me from having to bend anything.

DSC_1379.jpg

DSC_1381.jpg

DSC_1382.jpg

mine is not one of the Chris Fields shields, i found a place to do mine, if interested toss me a pm and i can toss you the info where i got mine made.

Last edited:
yeah dont get me wrong that fiberglass one looks pretty, the bullet ricochets look a lil weird on it, but it does look nice. but then again i guess it just depends on what the person wants, metal vs fiberglass, heavy vs light, and so on.

Back