Anyone know Vizcad?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaber

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought a King Elessar and Legolas SSW statue from an Ebay member called Vizcad. Paid in full by Paypal but items were never shipped. Because I was moving at the time, boxes were everywhere, things were chaotic, and I thought I had received them but packed them away. Unfortunately, the 45 day window with Paypal passed and I was unable to get them to refund me. Paypal is investigating...

Weird thing is, I bought three statues from him and he sent the first one, but not the others. Pretty pissed off and ready to do whatever it takes to get my cash returned to me. US $226.66 total.

I know this probably isn't helpful but they used to be a member here. But a quick search shows they haven't visited in a while. Also, based on the fact they're no longer registered with eBay and their last 3 feedbacks are negative, you're probably out of luck. I would suggest proceeding through your credit card company for a refund if paypal won't do anything.

Thanks, Fritz. I actually paid with funds from my Paypal account, so the credit card company won't help. Because he is a Canadian residing in Toronto, as I am, I will be pursuing criminal charges of fraud. I emailed him with a deadline of refunding my money by Friday or I press charges. He's a real estate agent, so having a case against him will hurt his business for sure. So pissed off right now...hate scamming weasels like him with a passion.

Thanks, Fritz. I actually paid with funds from my Paypal account, so the credit card company won't help. Because he is a Canadian residing in Toronto, as I am, I will be pursuing criminal charges of fraud. I emailed him with a deadline of refunding my money by Friday or I press charges. He's a real estate agent, so having a case against him will hurt his business for sure. So pissed off right now...hate scamming weasels like him with a passion.

Nice! Go get him!

Back