Anyone Interested in Classic TV figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some wonderful suggestions, and every idea ripe for a custom project. Someone suggested The Prisoner, and if you follow Inigou, you know that somebody commissioned a McGoohan sculpt from him and it's fantastic. Whoever they are, they haven't offered it. Yet.

If I had the energy to organize one project, it would be Archie Bunker. With his chair. Shooting off his mouth and waving a cigar. That's a TV icon.

Archie Bunker with his chair and Al Bundy w/couch are two of the biggest wants for me. If anyone is ever interested in trying to put together a small run of these, let me know. The clothing would be simple for both.

I would love a Hot Toys/Star Ace/Threezero quality Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows) figure. As much as I still love my Majestic Studios versions, I would love to see a higher quality version like what's out there today from these companies.

Hawkeye was definitely the 'main' character in a large cast of solid characters, but if I had to have just one figure to represent the license it'd be Radar.

Radar! Hell yeah! And the only actor to be in the original movie, the series, and the spin-off series " After M.A.S.H."

For anyone interested in seeing the sculpt up close I was able to order just a Gilliagn's Island Skipper head from the company that makes the 12 inch figures (going to use it for a custom). Here are some shots of it compared to other heads:

Enterbay Mr Bean head; Figures Toy Company Gilligan's Island Skipper; In The Past Toys Goring head; Sideshow POTA Taylor head; Dam Toys Gangster Kingdom head; random Dragon head (hair was being sculpted on it); Ultimate Collector Pride Marc Coleman head (hair was being sculpted on it); random Dragon head I think.

heads.jpg

head.jpg

headdss.jpg

a8930fc11e42bd9a5447ba06a7da6bb3.jpg

A quick shot of my custom The Professionals figures! Always wanted these two and after a couple of years of putting bits together for them finished up!

Snyderman (Joy and Tom Studios) have an Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce on their web site but they aren't selling castings of it. Just got in their Scully and Muldar heads to replace the Sideshow sculpts. Along with original Star Trek I would love to have Addams Family, Munsters, Wild Wild West and The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Alan_Alda_1_1.jpg

Back