Anyone Interested in Classic TV figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kojak 1/6 scale
Emergency! Johnny & Roy with a 1/6 scale Squad 51

Star Trek
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Farscape
Firefly
Dollhouse
True Blood
Mad Men
Doctor Who (I'm not sure Big Chief counts at this point...)
Vikings

Starsky & Hutch! Imagine a Gran Torino for those two! Eh... it's nice to dream.

The goodies,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 160
I would love to see the Seinfeld cast. Elaine I could do without, but Jerry, George, and Kramer are a must.

Also a Hot Toys DX Fletcher from Porridge.

'Naff off.'

-----

Classic tv...?

The 2nd, 3rd & 7th Doctors (Doctor Who)*
McGill (Man In A Suitcase)
Callan (Callan)
Reginald Perrin (The Fall And Rise of Reginald Perrin)
James "Jim" Hacker (Yes, Minister / Yes, Prime Minister)
Stan, Jack & Blakey (On The Busses)

* Big Chief will get around to theese, I hope.

Jim West & Artemis Gordon (The Wild Wild West)
Farscape
Star Trek TOS & Seven-Of-Nine from Voyager
Stephen Collins & Jack from Tales of the Gold Monkey
Napoleon Solo & Ilya Kuryaken (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.)
Jim Rockford (Rockford Files)
Columbo

I would love to get figures from "What's' Happening" Rerun would be a must!

Has anyone ever seen the 12 inch Figure's Toy Company Gilligan's Island figures in person? They are made to look like old Mego figures, just wondering if they are undersized compared to a Hot Toys figure (mainly interested in head size).

FTC_GI_Proto_Group12inch_BC.jpg

Sean

I was waiting on these two figures for over a year, preferably the 12", but I wasn't very impressed with the outcome.

I'd like to see X-Files done again to modern sculpting standards, Frank Black from Millennium too. With the show resurrected might be in with a shot at someone doing the former, even if it's of older versions of the characters, rather than how they looked back in the day. The latter, not so much.

I'd also love Blake's 7 (at the very least Avon and Blake), Number Six from The Prisoner, and the Red Dwarf crew, but I don't have high hopes. Someone like Big Chief is free to come along and surprise me, though, if they like.

Quality original series Star Trek figures are surely only a matter of time, someone has to nail those down eventually. And when they do, I'll be there with cash in hand.

From the land of it'll never, ever happen, I'd take a Kolchak from the original Night Stalker series, Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus from Rome, Al Swearengen and Seth Bullock from Deadwood, and a whole bunch of characters (Spartacus, Crixus, Oenomaus, Ashur, Gannicus...) from Spartacus. Be highly tempted by some Black Sails figures of the main pirates - Flint, Charles Vain, Jack Rackham, Ann Bobby (and potentially next season's Blackbeard) too.

I'd also grab a quality Xena, as someone mentioned earlier, maybe a matching Callisto as well, though I have no interest in any of the other characters. Possibly some of the key characters from Farscape and Babylon 5 if they really nailed the likenesses and designs.

So yeah, there's a lot I'd buy. And that's just off the top of my head. Unfortunately my tastes tend to lean more towards the kind of niche shows that rarely see high end collectibles made of them, let alone good ones, so... :lol

Jim West & Artemis Gordon (The Wild Wild West)
Farscape
Star Trek TOS & Seven-Of-Nine from Voyager
Stephen Collins & Jack from Tales of the Gold Monkey
Napoleon Solo & Ilya Kuryaken (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.)
Jim Rockford (Rockford Files)
Columbo

I was just thinking about the Wild Wild West figures and the Rockford Files too. I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Back