Anyone Interested in Classic TV figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I love Lucy-Lucy and Ricky
  2. Adventures of Superman-George Reeves (Superman/Clark)
  3. Andy Grifith Show-Andy and Barney
  4. The Munsters
  5. New adventures of Superman-Dean Cain (Superman/Clark Kent)
  6. Superman (Serials)-Kirk Alyn

Last edited:
Bodie-Doyle6.jpg

manuel!!!!!!!!!.jpg

Yeh, Welcome Back Kotter too, and a few cycles of re-runs after first airing. I haven't watched either of those in over 30 years, I should revisit them as a grown-up.

That makes me happier than I would have guessed. You guys are truly our brothers if your television was that in synch with ours.

That makes me happier than I would have guessed. You guys are truly our brothers if your television was that in synch with ours.
Absolutely! :hi5: :1-1:

Happy Days was also another gem. As a kid I didn't get into it much, but as I got older I started appreciating it more.

So too was M.A.S.H - a true classic. :rock

James West from the Wild, Wild West, the Maverick Bros, Rowdy Yates and Gil Favor from Rawhide, Bat Masterson, Yancy Derringer, Dan Troop and Johnny McKay from Lawman, Cheyenne Body, heck, probably anyone from the Golden Age of TV Westerns. I have the Wanted Dead or Alive Steve McQueen from Triad, a nice figure but it could stand an update. This is likely not a wish that is going to be fulfilled. We Western fans are getting long in the tooth and less likely to collect anymore in the view of most manufacturers. Too bad. These would make fantastic 1/6th figures.

I'm pretty sure these have been mentioned. I would like figures or statues of them:

Julie Newmar - Catwoman
Yvonne Craig - Batgirl
Barbara Eden - Jeannie
Erin Gray - Wilma Deering

I'm pretty sure I'll get half of that list soon from Hot Toys. A few modern characters just because they are cool:

Maggie Q - Nikita
Anna Silk - Bo (Lost Girl)

Back