Anyone have out-of-control- food cravings late at night?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just start eating your figures and when you relize that its not good to eat your figures , then you will stop eating at night

What if he DOES like it, that's some expensive meals. Especially if you get into "custom" meals with $700 Joker socks and $1000 movie accurate 1978 Superman costumes.

I'm kinda a night owl anyways so I usually eat a lot at night...I'm an average slim guy too, so it's not like it's necessarily a bad thing. I've been midnight snacking for years and barely put on weight, but then again I keep active and workout.

Just drink tons of liquids and choose healthier snacks? Perhaps baby carrots, fruit, or a light sandwich like a PB&J?

Yeah, really depends on what it is you're snacking on and how active you are. You can get away with eating junk in moderation so long as you are also good about maintaining some kind of cardio program.
Age also plays a role, unfortunately. :D

Try Reese's king size Crispy Crunchy bars. If you eat a couple you should be good. 3-4 bowls of Cocoa Puffs works too (use whole milk for the best results). If you're still hungry, butterscotch sundaes with french vanilla and lots of whipped cream are foolproof. Just make sure you use a full sized bowl.

Try Reese's king size Crispy Crunchy bars. If you eat a couple you should be good. 3-4 bowls of Cocoa Puffs works too (use whole milk for the best results). If you're still hungry, butterscotch sundaes with french vanilla and lots of whipped cream are foolproof. Just make sure you use a full sized bowl.
:lecture Hell yeah! :rotfl
Not quite what I was getting at, but you could try that too. :lol:lol

Then you'll be like this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNYbalPE8eI[/ame]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's a little frightening. I guess maybe just put the butterscotch and whipped cream right on the Cocoa Puffs and save yourself a few calories. You don't want to get fat.

I hate breakfast foods, eggs, pancakes with syrup.... yuck,
I usually just eat some lunch food for breakfast, like regular food,

Sometimes I just want Chinese food. Or wings. Every night. And ALL THE TIME!!!

Some of you are wrong.....funny as hell, but wrong!!! LOL......

I was asked if I am diabetic - I am always tested and am borderline.

I shall give the banana element a go - if only I could curb a craving with a cheeseburger....lol - went jogging again yesterday. That helps as well, which is weird

Back