Anyone have connections with Hot Toys? We need an interview!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can look forward too a new Ironman figure Hello Kitty edition - Sideshow exclusive John deaks my ***** edtion comes complete with Lint roller and bowl hair cut.
This hobby has got bland and boring with lack of creativity.

Blitzway show figures then never put pre orders up
Hot toys - who are they?
Sideshow - Jon's B*tch now
Star ace - Barbie for rich people.
Enterbay - Once great now not so great unless you want sports dolls.

The best companies doing stuff are 3rd party ones . :dunno

Last edited:
I have had it with radio silence on lines and license after license with ****** character selection. Does anyone here have any real connection with Chan or anyone that can give a genuine interview update on upcoming figures, their 20th anniversary plans and if some figures will ever be made? These people charge us enough for their product and their customer service is absolutely awful!

Relax. Its just a toy company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man production may peak in June, but experts really can?t be certain if or when it will end:

reg_clip0118.png

We desperately need to flatten that curve. Stay away from anyone who buys Hot Toys Iron Man *surreptitiously conceals his solitary Iron Man under a towel*

Honestly I remember seeing some of his interviews on FB groups like One Sixth Republic and the such. Definitely a bunch of filler nonsense most of the time, but I do believe there were some nuggets of info. on the licenses they have and what they plan to make?

Honestly I remember seeing some of his interviews on FB groups like One Sixth Republic and the such. Definitely a bunch of filler nonsense most of the time, but I do believe there were some nuggets of info. on the licenses they have and what they plan to make, but won’t.

Fixed that for you.

I remember when HT used to release a group picture of the forthcoming releases in that quarter. It's been years since i saw one of those.

I feel it'd be great and beneficiary if HT had the level of communication to its consumers of say Hasbro or even NECA.

1/6 companies in general are pretty much like that, though...

Everyone give me your questions and I’ll answer them to the best of my ability how Hot Toys would. AMA

Everyone give me your questions and I’ll answer them to the best of my ability how Hot Toys would. AMA

Just flip a coin. Heads, "stay tuned." Tails, "we'll forward the comments to our design department."

I don’t really know why people think they’re owed answers or something. It’s simple they make products they think they can sell and we either buy them or we don’t. I’m sure that’s about what it boils down to. Getting an interview isn’t going to change anything.

This thread was just made to cry about not getting there specified dolly really. It?s crazy how some think hot toys is the end all be all . They don?t branch out like they use to

Back