Anyone Else Ready for a Dog Alien LSB?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ascello

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there have been many quality control problems with this line to this point but I'm ready for a Dog Alien Legendary Scale Bust from Alien 3. I remember seeing some unofficial drawings of what looked like the alien from Alien:R and Grid from AvP but no hint of a Dog from Alien 3. Any thoughts on the possibility of seeing the next one in this line at ComicCon this summer or Spooktacular this fall? Anyway, if SS is going to continue this line, I hope Dog Alien is next.

I would love one but they would probably completely mess up the mouth like they have with every other dog alien they've released.

At least put on hold till SS sort their QC issues out, but SS seem to think there isn't actually a problem, so that won't happen.

Why would Sideshow complete a line? It'd make sense right? So would at least making the LSB's in the same line the same ****ing size... But I digress

I’ve been hoping for a Dog Alien since they showed the original Alien but the inevitable screw up will probably hurt the most. I love that creature design.

I still want a Masked City Hunter too :cuckoo:

But am I ready? No. Absolutely not...

How pleasant of you to come into a thread to **** on the franchise it's about. :goodpost:
whut

I'm not ******** on the franchise(s), I'm ******** on Sideshow's ability to put proper effort into the collectibles of the franchise(s).

I know right. :dunno

At this point I just wish they would drop both licenses so these new companies with much better quality will stop saying the market for Alien/Predator is "oversaturated", and pick them up.

I know right. :dunno

At this point I just wish they would drop both licenses so these new companies with much better quality will stop saying the market for Alien/Predator is "oversaturated", and pick them up.

New companies are not dumb(the ones that will last anyway:lol) and know the recent crop is substandard and there is a niche for the "good stuff". That is why the older stuff is skyrocketing.

Back