Should Sideshow Focus on 1/6 Star Wars Aliens?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is something that SS or HT probable wont get around too any time soon. but this is what we all need or more Aliens Cantina of JABBA`S Palace Hench men.

Nikto and NYsad.jpg

Pote_Snitkin WEEQUAY klaatu.jpg

Yak Face and Nikto.jpg

That's a nice line up generalgrevious.

I wonder why no 1/6th manufacturer made the Ewoks. Would be nice to see at least Wicket, Chirpa & Logray in a 3-pack since they are small. They'd be a great shelf/diorama display with Endor Leai, Biker Scout, Chewy & R2/3P0

well first off there not popular among most of the people. and if they were made would it be sculpted fur or like how Chewbacca came out with fur.

There are a lot of things SSC should do....

This is one of them. Pick up neglected secondary characters from the line, leave the mains to HT.

Their bounty hunter line is pretty good. But they need a much lower price point.

They need to stop trying to be HT and be the middle man they always were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well first off there not popular among most of the people. and if they were made would it be sculpted fur or like how Chewbacca came out with fur.

Well the Ewoks are certainly more popular than Weequay, Nikto, Yak Face and many other aliens from Jabba's Palace and Mos Eisley Cantina that SSC produced..

no way if they gave the option what would they like to have an ewok or an alien from Jabba`s palace i`m sure lots would vote on Jabba`s Henchmen any day over an Ewok.

I personally dont like ROTJ, but i know a lot of people do, so why not have SSC just alternate between cantina aliens and jabba palace aliens? Also, why have they not rereleased the cantona band?

I would buy all of the Jabba’s palace aliens. I wish they would start with the Rebo band

I'd rather see another company altogether tackle aliens. Something like the Yoda or Wicket VCD by Medicom. Vinyl statue type body, soft goods outfits and some interchangeable hands. Maybe some basic articulation like head, wrists and arms where permitted. A lot of these guys are going to be in the background in displays. Lets be honest, most people put their 1/6 figures in basic poses anyways.

Something like this would keep costs down and allow for greater diversity. X plus does some killer sculpts and paint apps.

Someone should make the Dianoga. Would be great to pose it wrapped on Luke Stormy.

Well, looks like SS is cranking up the the reissue machine, with Jabba and Throne coming out. Hopefully they will make a new Yoda hut environment.

Back