Anyone else get a Majestic Studios Cylon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF0090-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DarkArtist81 said:
:lol Dammit Steve... You know which Baltar I meant! :rotfl

THIS Baltar!

gaiusbaltar.jpg

(Although and Old School Baltar would be welcome too...)
Thats not Baltar. Isn't that the latest terrorist on 24? :monkey3

Bump :lol

I just got this figure for my collection... luckily the seller inspected it before selling so the Cylon arrived undamaged. And I knew to be extra careful since he seems easy to damage.

Anyway, love the figure... even with the limited articulation he's really badass looking :rock

I got mine about three months ago. For some reason the price seemed fairly low at the time, so I had to jump at it. He is indeed badass looking. :rock

I got both, the regular and battle damaged about eight months ago. As a robot freak, I'm very happy to have them. The limited articulation is annoying, but, it's right that in the series these cylons don't do much more than stand around and shoot once in a while, so... ok. The battle damaged version has a (hardly noticeable) odd paint job though: very tiny cracks in the gloss finnish, as if it was applied while the paint underneath wasn't fully dry. It seems that Majestic was in a hurry to get these ready for the 2007 SDCC...! Anyway, with only 500 made, it's worth having a BD version. Does anybody know the ES of the regular Cylon Centurion?
The lenticular eye thing is a misser. Doesn't work at all. I wish they had come up with a way to do this with some LED's and batteries.

Just finished watching season three and Razor. While season three is far better than the critics I've read, Razor was kind of... superfluous? You don't miss anything of importance if you skip Razor IMO. Anyway, season three is very good entertainment. Loved it!

Last edited:
I just finished up watching season 3 and Razor as well... I didn't get caught up in time for season 4 though, so now I'm hoping for a marathon to get me back in the game.

And I agree, the lenticular eye is useless... I would have prefered if they just picked a spot and made it bright, or of course a light (like the 1:18 Kitt car) would have been badass. But overall, its a really cool figure and looks great next to my Endo.

Heh... I probably have to wait untill season 4 is available on DVD before I get to watch it; there's no channel I can receive here shows BSG. And if they do, there's always a big delay, like now they show season 2 or so. Can't wait for the season 4 DVD release!

Back