Anyone customize a Patient Zero PF yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd like to commission someone to make my PZ PF to actually look horrifying. Sideshow did "ok". This statue has so much more potential.

I already asked DA, but saw his recent postings and realize he is fairly busy at the moment.

Anyone pretty good in the horror/blood customizing?

Thanks (and yes of course I plan on paying for your time.)

I think it's funny that you put out a request and then 20 minutes later post that no one has "the salt".

Personally, I think the paintjob does leave a bit to be desired especially considering how the proto handpainted looked and how it left the factory but I am really happy with the final look even if its not the same as the original....that and I don't have the cajones to paint over something there is only a 100 of.

I think it's funny that you put out a request and then 20 minutes later post that no one has "the salt".

Personally, I think the paintjob does leave a bit to be desired especially considering how the proto handpainted looked and how it left the factory but I am really happy with the final look even if its not the same as the original....that and I don't have the cajones to paint over something there is only a 100 of.

And I think it's funny how bad your comprehension skills are. 20 minutes? Try the next day "the Michael". :D

And yeah, looks like no one has the salt nor the cajones to paint the Patient. Too bad. I had some good "customization" funds to throw at someone.

If I had the EX like yourself I wouldn't consider it either. But I don't, therefore it's game on.

Back