Anybody have news on a DX Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I would be fine with Han in a 2-pack with an updated light-up "Han in carbonite" figure that can both fit on the SSC dio and that has a clear "floating effect" stand to be used with SSC Boba Fett. :yess:

Chewie needs his own release...

Thats a han I would buy :yess: would prefer a hoth han but an accurate bespin han with carbonite would be so perfect I wouldn't be able yo pass on that.

My "Han & Chewie" 2-pack was really tongue-in-cheek.

I just want the wookie asap. Real fur shouldn't be a problem for HT. They already did the POTA apes and it's just a matter of extending the "faux fur" to the entire body. Get it done, HT.

After the DX Luke, I do expect Han to be very similarly packaged:

- 2 complete figures
- One "A New Hope" outfit and one "Empire Strikes Back" outfit.
- Special display piece will be his Falcon turret gun!

That's the number one reason why we won't see a Hoth Han from HT.

:lecture

Pretty sure one of the stipulations of the agreement with SSC is that it can't be something that SSC hasn't done yet, though I suspect they might make an exception for Chewbacca if they feel they aren't up to the task. Chewie might turn into a 'joint venture' deal, like the Vader and clone trooper armor bodies, or the upcoming Chogokin C-3PO/R2-D2. That wouldn't be a bad thing, but it would surely be expensive!

I just want the wookie asap. Real fur shouldn't be a problem for HT. They already did the POTA apes and it's just a matter of extending the "faux fur" to the entire body. Get it done, HT.

- 2 complete figures

There's something about HT's design aesthetic that leads me to believe they wouldn't split the focus of a single figure release to cover 2 different films. SSC maybe, but not HT. Does that make sense? :dunno

These are the only HT Star Wars figures I want.

1) Bespin Han/Carbonite Han
2) Hoth/Bespin Leia
3) Tantive IV/Ceremony Leia
4) Farmboy Luke/Stormtrooper Luke
5) Smuggler Han/Stormtrooper Han

2) Hoth/Bespin Leia

Love your list but I would rather wait for the leias. The only thing I would replace is 3) with old ben/obi wan

2) Hoth/Bespin Leia

In total agreement, those would top my list! There area a couple others that I would add, because I'm greedy like that :wink1::

Chewbacca! (in conjunction with SSC)
Slave Leia/Endor Assault Leia
Ultimate Jedi Luke (cloak, vest, bone, blaster, Endor gear, binders, clean and BD/gloved hands, lit/unlit sabers, DS II dio base, etc.)
Jabba's prisoner (immediately post carbonite) Han/Endor Assault Han

I would also add:

ROTS Anakin/Vader
ROTS Obi Wan
Any Padme (I just want this character in some form other than Snowbunny - she has a lot of visually stunning costumes, would have great shelf presence!)

I know Bespin Han has a cool outfit & all :lol.. but I much prefer the ANH Han outfit personally.

My SW HT list:

Ep1
Qui-Gon
Theed Battle Padme

Ep4
Vader
Ben Kenobi
Han Solo
Stormie / Sandie

Ep5
Boba Fett

Ep6
Endor Leia

- 2 complete figures

Throw in an extra vest and an Endor jacket and ESB Han easily converts into RotJ Han to cover all of his major looks.

Lot of good ideas, but I think hands down the winner imo would be Han with a carbonite Han. HT did great with their first offering and I think this would be another out of the park.

Back