Anybody have news on a DX Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marmit's connected to Hasbro via their Japanese arm I think, so you're not far off anyway. :lol

Look, I know what you mean.. but the weathering can be adjusted / customized to suit for the most part. The sculpts are awesome, that's my point really. Recasting those armour pieces & mass releasing them, would be sensational. Who's gonna do it though.. :lol

Yeah, I'm with ya. ;)

I had the SSC Sandie Corporal for a few months - bought it new. I had it on display on my home office desk all that time, till I sold it. I just kept looking at it with disappointment, so in the end.. I got rid of it.

Has new news ever been found as a result of a thread like this or a thread bump asking if there is any news? Serious question.

Has new news ever been found as a result of a thread like this or a thread bump asking if there is any news? Serious question.

Nope from all the figures I waited for threads/bumps ussually only spur on anticipation or just make people go into a frenzy of hatred that no one knows were it came from.

people go into a frenzy of hatred that no one knows were it came from.

85.gif

HAHAHAHA next you will tell me that you want HT to include solid gold display bases ;)

People can dream can't we? :lol

When Chewie does drop, he'll be on his own and it'll be a big deal, theres alot of Han's out there already missing their Chewey.

People can dream can't we? :lol

When Chewie does drop, he'll be on his own and it'll be a big deal, theres alot of Han's out there already missing their Chewey.

Han + chewy would be great but that would most likely mean sculpted fur which would be a p*** for me. And I may be one of the few out there that doesnt really care if my han has a chewy ;)

Han better come in a 2-pack with Chewie.

;)

:lol That would be awesome tho. Could HT really nail a 1/6 Chewie with fur? Not even sure it's possible on a mass scale.

Is it really 18 months ago that HT announced Bespin Luke? Thought they had permission to do one fig a year - you'd think they'd be waiting and announce on day # 365.

:lol That would be awesome tho. Could HT really nail a 1/6 Chewie with fur? Not even sure it's possible on a mass scale.

Is it really 18 months ago that HT announced Bespin Luke? Thought they had permission to do one fig a year - you'd think they'd be waiting and announce on day # 365.

I don't think it was a matter of "permission", I think Howard said one-a-year to keep the quality up. HT is an odd duck with their timetables for releases, maybe they were waiting to see how Luke fared? The exclusive sold out pretty fast, so I'm guessing we'll see the next HT SW fig announced early 2013, maybe with less turn around time?

Back