Any Vegetarians on This Board?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The enforcement would simply be the denial of tax deductions for excessive children. If people can afford to have them, they still could, under my idea. Again, do you have a better idea?

I would deny that such an idea/fix is necessary at all.

Originally Posted by Blackthornone View Post
The enforcement would simply be the denial of tax deductions for excessive children. If people can afford to have them, they still could, under my idea. Again, do you have a better idea?

I would deny that such an idea/fix is necessary at all.

This doesn't sound like vegetarianism.

Let me ask you a question then. Say the world becomes this vegetarian utopia that you are dreaming of. Livestock is not raised for food anymore. What happens to that livestock then? Logically, without us using them for meat anymore their numbers would drastically increase. Meaning more water being drunk more grains being used more land being used. Livestock would be everywhere. What then? Life on this planet is all about checks and balances. Throw something off and the whole cycle gets messed up. Worried about methane? Just imagine how much there would be without the beef industry keeping the herds culled. Think a hen house smells bad? Imagine chickens being everywhere.

The livestock population is artificially inflated anyway. They would just live out their natural lives and die. Period.

On topic, I only eat chicken and fish.

Now back to hockey, the Flyers have a great roster on paper. Makes you wonder how such a capable team of players can play so poorly?

If I were you, I would only eat organic chicken if I ate it at all. Commercially raised chickens are really unhealthy. 90% of commercially raised chickens have cancer.

On topic, I only eat chicken and fish.

Now back to hockey, the Flyers have a great roster on paper. Makes you wonder how such a capable team of players can play so poorly?

Rumor has it that there is a power struggle going on in that dressing room between the rookies and vets, as most of the young guys are partying and living in the city and the older guys on the team live outside the city with their families, similar situation to what happend in Montreal last year.

Back