Any shot for Mad Max:Fury Road Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoyoctopus10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you guys think there's any shot for Mad Max hot toys? I'm in love with this movie and would like some Mad Max and Furiousa figures that don't look like ass.

I think they missed their chance. They should have announced something around the theatrical hype of the film. They should also have at least made a Mel Gibson Max and that didn't happen either so very doubtful we'll see Hardy Max unless it is unlicensed by Art Figures or somebody else.

i think its more realistic to hope threezero get the license oppose to HT that seemed tied up doing huge comic related blockbuster movie figures, via dc and marvel.

Zero chance. The filmmakers do not want to license it.
Yeah, sadly this seems to be a choice from WB Studios.

Not related to Hot Toys, but Paul from Chronicle mentioned a while back that he looked into the license to the point of talking with Warner Bros. they told him there would be no licensing for the new film.
I can't for the life of me figure that one out, that's like saying "no thanks, we don't like making money..."

It certainly explains why, unless I'm mistaken, there are no Fury Road products of any kind.
Really bad choice by whoever decided that.

It seems to be down to George Miller and his team. No figures in any scale for anyone. It's... weird, to me.

Not every film needs dollys. This flick is awesome enough.

I think it's as deserving of any movie to have 1/6 figures made from it, especially with the character design of Fury Road. I'd buy Fury Road figures any day :lecture But unfortunately the studio is against it. Hopefully there'll be an unlicensed figure, whether Art Figures or custom, that I can pick up.

Still not as weird as James Bond....where they'll merchandise pretty much anything EXCEPT 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures/statues.

I would think George Miller would want to get as much cash into the studio as possible just to ensure they let him make number 5

So the Mad Max rights holders are too snooty to allow licensed merchandise but they're apparently not above adding sequel after sequel to a franchise that doesn't need any.

Still not as weird as James Bond....where they'll merchandise pretty much anything EXCEPT 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures/statues.

I would think George Miller would want to get as much cash into the studio as possible just to ensure they let him make number 5

Sideshow released quite a few 1/6 James Bond figures.

So the Mad Max rights holders are too snooty to allow licensed merchandise but they're apparently not above adding sequel after sequel to a franchise that doesn't need any.

Going to say it right now though... Fury Road was better than any previous Mad Max.

Going to say it right now though... Fury Road was better than any previous Mad Max.

thatsnottobacco.jpg

Back