Any real life pics of the Dr. Manhattan 1/6 figure out there yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him. He looks a lot better in person to me. I had low expectations on the way to the shop, but I think he looks pretty good for the price.

P1181216.jpg

P1181223.jpg

P1181220.jpg

P1181224.jpg

WHHOOOAAAHHHH!!!!! PPAAAARRRTTYYYYYYY!!!!

P1181227.jpg

P1181228.jpg

P1181230.jpg

P1181229-1.jpg

P1181234.jpg

P1181237.jpg

Do the shoes on the Dr. Manhattan figure have actual laces? Also, is the figure twelve or thirteen inches tall?

Thanks!

I'll probably buy a complete set to open, and duplicates of Rorschach, Comedian and Ozymandias to keep carded.

How do you get these stupid shoes off? You'd think that 90% will be undressing him right off and the shoes are so tight I broke the ankle trying to get them off.

The suit would be good for a Luthor custom too.

How do you get these stupid shoes off? You'd think that 90% will be undressing him right off and the shoes are so tight I broke the ankle trying to get them off.

:( I almost did that to mine, too. How are you going to fix it? I know nothing about these DC Direct bodies.

I popped one foot off completely with the shoes too. Thankfully I didn't break the ankle. Although to get it off I had to really work it back and forth loosening the laces every time.

Back