Any Meat Eaters on this board?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled it off a little while ago, smells amazing. It's resting in a sealed container and I may cut a little bit off tonight to test it. The rest I'll cut after it's cooled off over night in the fridge.

epic-fruity-meat-bars-8823.jpg

Thought I'd bump this thread for a good looking meat sammich from Applebees! The Triple Hog Dare Ya! :)

579x441_TripleHogDareYa_MAY15_1014.jpg

Ham, pulled pork, bacon and crispy onion strings? If those onion strings are fresh and not from a can, we have a winner.

I was in Vegas the past few days and had a lamb burger at one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants. It was amazing! Almost as good as the ribeye steak I had at STK in the Cosmopolitan!

I am strictly a chicken, turkey, and fish lover. I can't stand steak. I know... how crazy. It just doesn't agree with me and neither does beef. Not fond of lamb or bison either. Pork I can do, but I seldom have that. And yes that means bacon (even as yummy as it is) is not in this guy's diet. Again, it doesn't agree with me.

I am strictly a chicken, turkey, and fish lover. I can't stand steak. I know... how crazy. It just doesn't agree with me and neither does beef. Not fond of lamb or bison either. Pork I can do, but I seldom have that. And yes that means bacon (even as yummy as it is) is not in this guy's diet. Again, it doesn't agree with me.

I eat chicken a lot more than beef or pork. I usually only have steak when eating out. Too expensive. The only fish I eat is tuna or salmon because otherwise it has to be deep fried and I try and avoid that. :lol

Go to freemeatdvds.com now and order your own free 6 disc copy of Arby's 13 hour brisket commercial and 8 hour turkey one. I did. :dunno :lol

hero-boxes.d0a7cded.png

I eat chicken a lot more than beef or pork. I usually only have steak when eating out. Too expensive. The only fish I eat is tuna or salmon because otherwise it has to be deep fried and I try and avoid that. :lol

Eh, it's a silly thread anyway. Like what are you eating and what are you drinking. Those OPs need a bop on the head. *snickers*

Back