Any Love for Equilibrium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparks6812

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Anybody interested for figures from this awesome movie. A man can only dream for a 12" Grammaton Cleric

equilibrium-1606-poster-large.jpeg

A man needs not confine himself to dreams, he can use the search function and there he can see a good many customs and his questions answered. I remember seeing many such a thread.

that movie is awesome... both really like it ^^
have the SE somewhere in one of the boxes here... I hate moving -_-

Must clarify that is not mine, its a customization of the wonderful artisans from this forum :wink1:

Having a PF would be a dream... C'mon sideshow... :monkey2

Just run a search and you'll find many a thread and custom for the Cleric. Feng did an outstanding Bale head sculpt.

Equilibrium is great. Extremely awesome given the current political climate. The idea that impassioned conviction is the cause of war amongst humans, and that neutrality of opinion is the cause of peace, is obscene. It was epic watching the one man capable of overturning all that sloth and apathy shake it off and then end it.

That white custom is excellent. I don't normally buy them, but I would go for that one.

Back