Any ideas on the next figure from THE DEAD series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the SDCC exclusive non-attendee version of "The Butcher" figure.

Asides from this . . . any ideas on the next figure from THE DEAD series?

he's got a "return of the living dead" vibe to him............love it !!!

Lets see:

Hazmat from the Babysitter video
Wolf from the interactive comic

and just logical:
nurse
firefighter
children
construction worker
mortician/undertaker

and the list can go on and on.

Theres already the priest and catholic school girl, so I wouldn't be surprised is a nun would come along somewhere down the road.

I'm still pissed about "The Butcher." What a stupid frickin' choice for a Dead figure. That doesn't fit into the theme at all.

I'm still pissed about "The Butcher." What a stupid frickin' choice for a Dead figure. That doesn't fit into the theme at all.

And what theme would that be exactly?

Dead people?

What, butchers dont die?

And what theme would that be exactly?

Dead people?

What, butchers dont die?

Said it before, seems to be more of a TCM feel, like a horror/slasher flick, not a zombie flick.

Who the hell has actually visited a "butcher" lately? Maybe the zombie outbreak occurred in Mayberry.

Said it before, seems to be more of a TCM feel, like a horror/slasher flick, not a zombie flick.

Who the hell has actually visited a "butcher" lately? Maybe the zombie outbreak occurred in Mayberry.

You are aware that the Godfather of zombies, had a butcher zombie as a key character in LOTD, right? I'd say, if this character needed any sort of certification, you can't get better than ol' George A. Romero himself.

P.S. If you've bought meat from a supermarket, you've visited a butcher. Maybe not a rural hicktown butcher (like this one is, which we already know from the background music in the promo), but a butcher nontheless. Also, most high-end restaurants get their meats from local butchers. ;)

Mesa is zombie and butcher ignorant... one of the most awesome restaurants in NYC is also a butchery. Every supermarket I have ever been to in any state has a butcher emplyed in their meat section.

Mesa is zombie and butcher ignorant... one of the most awesome restaurants in NYC is also a butchery. Every supermarket I have ever been to in any state has a butcher emplyed in their meat section.

Maybe he's a vegan? Or one of those raw-food eating nuts? :huh

BTW, do they really have butchers "emplyed" in their meat sections? :dunno

How the hell does he think cuts his meat up? Ronald McDonald? :lol

evil.jpg

I would like to see some more females in this line. Maybe a bride with bloody torn up white dress:naughty. The hair should be long and not just painted on. Here's an idea, but the face should be rotten::eek:

Hween-ZombieBride-10-31-03r.jpg

face should be like this:
return_of_the_living_dead_2-1.jpg

Back