? Any Hot Toys NYCC exclusive 2019?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronManny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last year the Iron Man Neon Tech 1.0 was available for purchase at the New York Comicon. Anyone know if they are selling another exclusive this year? Perhaps that Neon Tech Warmachine they displayed over the summer.

I heard it was going to be a yellow jacket Iron Man. Yellow with black stripes. The Yellow glows in the dark and the black turns purple under a UV light. Yea, no. I don't have a clue, but something like that wouldn't surprise me.

Have they ever even had NYCC exclusives?

They didn't have anything for sale there last year, but you could go up and get a card or something with a code to buy the neon Iron Man (I think that's what it was?) online. They later updated it so anyone could order it still. Sideshow's based in California, if anything I don't think they want to bring **** with them across the country as opposed to going to San Diego. I wasn't sure if they sold anything at all in New York last year?

They also showed the Neon War Machine at SDCC this year, I was thinking it'd be that but who knows.

Back