any hot toys dealers in or near Sacramento, Ca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all. Relatively new to collecting hot toys and would appreciate any information. I am willing to travel up to 35-45 miles (as far as Oakland if open on weekends), but would prefer one in sac.

Thanks

Title pretty much says it all. Relatively new to collecting hot toys and would appreciate any information. I am willing to travel up to 35-45 miles (as far as Oakland if open on weekends), but would prefer one in sac.

Thanks

I have not been able to track down any Hot Toys dealers in Sacramento. Some of the local comic shops carry them, but typically the markup is high and they have traded or bought them second hand.

A-1 Comics might carry Hot Toys. I haven't been there in a few years though. They're listed on Sideshow's Dealer Network.

There's one in Roseville on North Sunrise and one in Sac on Auburn Blvd.

"Do you carry Hot Toys?"

"Hot toys? Yeah, sure we've got a bunch, Pokemon's real hot right now, we got tons of them"

A-1 Comics might carry Hot Toys. I haven't been there in a few years though. They're listed on Sideshow's Dealer Network.

There's one in Roseville on North Sunrise and one in Sac on Auburn Blvd.

"Do you carry Hot Toys?"

"Hot toys? Yeah, sure we've got a bunch, Pokemon's real hot right now, we got tons of them"

I recall A-1 off Auburn having some way back when and GamersCircle in Folsom told me they acquire one every once in awhile via trades.

I tend to always just buy everything online so the search for a LCS didn't go much further than Folsom. :slap

Back