Any Future Stormtroopers in the Pipeline?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope SS won't make the Stormtroopers from Rebels cartoons as 1:6, or GG make the as busts LOL

Re: Will there be another Stormtrooper figure?

SS's first attempt was laughable.
All that needs to be said really. :lol

The old Stormie armour is so wonky looking, it's hilarious. That said, it seems they've improved on the recent clone helmets, so I'll give them a chance to impress us with a great Stormie 2.0.

Yeah their first Stormie is bad. The armor doesn't fit, the helmet mics looks weird, and don't get me started on that super small crotch piece.
What do you think of the Han Solo and Luke Stormtrooper Disguise set?

How did SSC handle the height difference between Han and Luke in that set?

It's the exact same armour set for both, except Luke's torso looks to be scaled a little differently.

11.JPG

Last edited:
Despite the pic from RS, the two figures are identical. There was much backlash about it too because SS photographed the figures with Luke foreshortened so it appeared he was on a smaller armor body, but we all found out different once we got to SDCC!
The scale "difference" in the mid torso armor is just the wonky way the chest plate is made. All of them have it. You have to do the heat mod to get it to properly fit the body.

Despite the pic from RS, the two figures are identical. There was much backlash about it too because SS photographed the figures with Luke foreshortened so it appeared he was on a smaller armor body, but we all found out different once we got to SDCC!
The scale "difference" in the mid torso armor is just the wonky way the chest plate is made. All of them have it. You have to do the heat mod to get it to properly fit the body.
Yeah, I obviously don't own them - but in that photo, it does look as though there's less length in Luke's torso. I was referring to the base body though - not the armour itself. You can see the armour is identical on both figures.

You're spot on though - as has been mentioned, the whole approach to the armour sculpt was a misfire.

Back