Any chance of Sideshow making a Masters of the Universe: The Motion Picture line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still support you on this Nick. I am still waiting for my Gwildor PF two years later :)

Thanks Balsquat! :D I REALLY appreciate the support of this
possible product line! :D

Any support I can get will help add force to the argument with Sideshow Collectibles, Mattel, and Warner Brothers.

And yes I would buy Gwildor, and one of Skeletor's troops as well. :D

Sideshow Collectibles, Mattel, and Warner Brothers can have the idea. I want nothing for it.

Just to be able to get ahold of the products should they be produced. And no it's not like I am looking for free product.

That would be up to Sideshow Collectibles, Mattel, and Warner Brothers.

I just want us all to have our collectible dreams come true! :D

We have the powerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

Thanks,

Nick

Never gonna happen. PCS just announced 1:4 MOTU ones coming so there is a least a little He-Man action there.

My question answered at last! :D Thanks Sideshow! :D

Monday, February 7th, 2011

Q: Is there any chance of Mattel working with Sideshow Collectibles to make a Masters of the Universe: The Motion Picture line? First I would LOVE to see a Comiquette of Frank Langella as Skeletor and a Comiquette of Dolph Lundgren as He-Man! :) I loved this film as a kid and still do! :) Thanks so much for your time Sideshow! :) I have sent this message into Mattel also. :)

A: Very good question, and it’s certainly something we would like to be a part of! Whether or not the new movie moves forward, MOTU is fertile ground, and we would love to pay a visit to Eternia.

I cannot speak for Sideshow Collectibles cause I am just a fan but, It sounds like they would like to do this.

Nick

Since a new MOTU movie is in the works (though that's been the case for a while now), I bet we'll see tons of new collectibles upon its release. Hot Toys, Sideshow, the whole shebang.

My question answered at last! :D Thanks Sideshow! :D

Monday, February 7th, 2011

Q: Is there any chance of Mattel working with Sideshow Collectibles to make a Masters of the Universe: The Motion sthis film as a kid and still do! :) Thanks so much for your time Sideshow! :) I have sent this message into Mattel also. :)

A: Very good question, and it’s certainly something we would like to be a part of! Whether or not the new movie moves forward, MOTU is fertile ground, and we would love to pay a visit to Eternia.

What we need for a Sideshow Exclusive for Skeletor is an extra gold head for him from he was becoming "Master Of The Universe" for a short time. :D

I would like it to light up. :D

kind of like this

View attachment 50501

A Life Sized Bust may also work for this light up idea Sideshow. :D

Nick

Last edited:
Better look on his face. :D

View attachment 50502

Nick

The Skeletor Life-Sized Bust should have this sound clip taken from the film! :D

"Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are nothing to me! The universe is power! Pure, unstoppable power! And I am that force! I am that power! Kneel before your master!"

Just my thoughts what do you all think about this idea?

Nick

The Skeletor Life-Sized Bust should have this sound clip taken from the film! :D

"Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are nothing to me! The universe is power! Pure, unstoppable power! And I am that force! I am that power! Kneel before your master!"

Nick

And as far as the base for the bust is concerned, How about giving it the look of Skeletor's Throne from the film? Or make the base Black with Stars on it you know, Like looking at a night sky? Oh, and the base must say "Skeletor" on it in this Font:

View attachment 52235

What does eveyone think?

Nick

Nick

I want the bust to do this. :D

[ame]https://youtu.be/vOsHoqhbUIU[/ame]

Nick

If toy companies didn't think these designs warranted anything to be produced when this was released in 1987, I doubt there will ever be any product produced now.

2661900-masters_of_the_universe_chelsea_field_4.jpg

I love the fact that Mattel didn't think there would be enough interest in the movie to bother with designing/producing an actual "He-Man" toy from the "He-Man" movie.

Leave it in 1987, where it belongs.

Last edited:
If toy companies didn't think these designs warranted anything to be produced when this was released in 1987, I doubt there will ever be any product produced now.

2661900-masters_of_the_universe_chelsea_field_4.jpg

I love the fact that Mattel didn't think there would be enough interest in the movie to bother with designing/producing an actual "He-Man" toy from the "He-Man" movie.

Leave it in 1987, where it belongs.

I wish that I could go back to the 80's and 90's.:lol:rotfl

The Monster,
Nick

Back