Any chance of Hot Toys doing 1:6 Scale Universal Monsters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After purchasing my Hot Toys Dutch(and soon Predator), I have changed my mind. I would love to see Hot Toys do Universal Monsters. Start with Lugosi as Dracula. Then give me a Wolfman/Larry Talbot combo figure. Then do Frankenstein, one of Karloff and one of Glenn Strange.:chew:chew

After purchasing my Hot Toys Dutch(and soon Predator), I have changed my mind. I would love to see Hot Toys do Universal Monsters. Start with Lugosi as Dracula. Then give me a Wolfman/Larry Talbot combo figure. Then do Frankenstein, one of Karloff and one of Glenn Strange.:chew:chew

well, who knows... if the upcoming wolfman movie with benicio del toro has enough positive buzz or does well at the box office, then maybe hot toys might seriously consider the classic movie monster licenses.

the other del toro (guillermo) is also reworking another universal classic, frankenstein. and knowing him, the design will be innovative yet still honour the signature karloff look. another potential. we'll see...

It would be cool to have a Frankenstein with interchangeable heads. Plus we never got a Dr. Henry Frankenstein from Sideshow...did we?

Last edited:
Back