Any chance of Hot Toys doing 1:6 Scale Universal Monsters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does everyone of your "comebacks" have to do with sex in some way? That is a sure sign that you never done it and can't create your own "comebacks" beyond what a 5th grader says.

And I've been married for 15 years.

And you still have nothing.

EvilandAmy.jpg

Here's mine. Lets see your woman?

I would actually be dissapointed if HT redid Sideshow's previously done monsters as I love my Sideshow figures, however, it would be fantastic if they did a 1:6th scale version of Benicio Del Toro as The Wolf Man - especially with rooted hair.

And you still have nothing.

EvilandAmy.jpg

Here's mine. Lets see your woman?

Vader attempting to recruit my daughter (the infant) at WonderCon 2006:
577337436_l.jpg

Needless to say, my wife is the one holding her.​

Why would you be disappointed if Hot Toys' were actually better?
Just because Dodge redid the Charger, it doesn't necessarily make it better than the classic. I'd say the same applies here if HT were to do Universal's rogue gallery.

Last edited:

You've been married 15 years! Is this picture current? You both look so young! Congratulations brother, you're living a charmed life.

Back on topic: I would definately be tempted if Hot Toys got into the Universal Monster 1/6 figure business!!!

For sure!!!

:D

Why would you be disappointed if Hot Toys' were actually better?

Cause they would be 170 bucks and cause the classic Sideshow figures to lose value. Plus, there's very little they could improve on, with most of the characters.

Vader attempting to recruit my daughter (the infant) at WonderCon 2006:
577337436_l.jpg

Needless to say, my wife is the one holding her.​

Just because Dodge redid the Charger, it doesn't necessarily make it better than the classic. I'd say the same applies here if HT were to do Universal's rogue gallery.

Nice kid. And hiding in a Vader suit is cheating!!!

You've been married 15 years! Is this picture current? You both look so young! Congratulations brother, you're living a charmed life.

:D

Well together 15 and married 6 of it actually haha. Pic is a couple years old, it is one of my wifes faves. We are both 34.

Nice kid. And hiding in a Vader suit is cheating!!!

I'm the one behind the camera. :lol Had I been in the Vader suit it would've been more realistic scale-wise (OT Vader). Always wanted a 1:1 Vader suit but the $$$ and time to create one that'd actually fit me are the detourants.

Last edited:
I think there's a lot that could be improved on...
Paint apps, some of the sculpts, tailoring, materials. As cool as the SST Universal Monsters are (and I do regret having dropped out of the line), there is a lot of room for improvement.

I think there's a lot that could be improved on...
Paint apps, some of the sculpts, tailoring, materials. As cool as the SST Universal Monsters are (and I do regret having dropped out of the line), there is a lot of room for improvement.

What are you talking about? Sideshow are perfect.:D I only want Hot Toys to do some cause I can never get enough Universal Monsters!:banana Hey Lonnie, Think Hot Toys Would do a 1:6 Scale Black and White Son Of Frankenstein for me because Sideshow Collectibles Cannot sell me their last one? Hey, I had to give it a try!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Sideshow are perfect.:D I only want Hot Toys to do some cause I can never get enough Universal Monsters!:banana Hey Lonnie, Think Hot Toys Would do a 1:6 Scale Black and White Son Of Frankenstein for me because Sideshow Collectibles Cannot sell me their last one? Hey, I had to give it a try!

Not sure, but I think D. Martin's selling off his in the commerce section. Also not sure if it's SSE or Reg. But he's got the whole lot of 'em....or at least he did when he first listed them. :lol

Back