Any chance of a Sideshow Darth Vader Apprentice figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not.... as in SSC not to spend time on this figure.

I'd hope that Sideshow could consider that there are those Star Wars fans who can think outside of the DVD boxes. And they did with Asajj as I hope they do with many, many more releases.

I'd buy a Starkiller without much hesitation. Although in all honesty I want a PF of him more than anything else. Low edition just to please the fans of TFU and be done with it.

Are there any decent pictures of the Sith apprentice ? My nephew just bought the game and wants me to make him a figure . At least I'll have a use for some of those spare Anakin parts I've got lying around .

Are there any decent pictures of the Sith apprentice ? My nephew just bought the game and wants me to make him a figure . At least I'll have a use for some of those spare Anakin parts I've got lying around .

There's a great pic of the character on Pg. 3 of the this very thread!

check out my new thread amigos.........

Looks great!

I finally got to start on mine today.....

sk1.jpg

LOOKS COOL BRO!!!..What u making the armour out of???

Abstract harmony:yep thats the true type caucasian head

LOOKS COOL BRO!!!..What u making the armour out of???

Abstract harmony:yep thats the true type caucasian head

Thanks!
it's Sculpey. I made some mock-up shoulders out of tin foil so I could sculpt and cook it to the shape. It's gonna take a lot of tweeking but so far it's encouraging.

armor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YONose:I also originally did one in sculpey too!!! and near enuff made it the same way!!!,lol, trying out some thing else now..i know what u mean by tweaking..lol..
thenammagazine:cheers for posting the link,lol,knew i forgot something,lol

YONose:I also originally did one in sculpey too!!! and near enuff made it the same way!!!,lol, trying out some thing else now..i know what u mean by tweaking..lol..
thenammagazine:cheers for posting the link,lol,knew i forgot something,lol

No problem. I fully intend to have a go at making a custom one off the TrueType as well. Although with all the outfits he wears in the game, I'm not sure which one I want. I know I don't want the robed Jedi look as it's too Padme-ish, or the dirtbag OG outfit we first see him in (DOES HE EVER TAKE A BATH?!?!?!?!). 'course Sideshow could help out a great deal by just announcing a 2-pack over Spooktacular so that I don't have to go through the growing pains. They saved me from that hassle with General Kenobi, so hopefully, they'll show us EU fans some more love.

Personally...and i cant believe i am saying this;

I'd love to see Starkiller as a SideShow figure, along with Juno, Kota, Bail, Garm, Mon Mothma, Lando, Kyle, Kyp, Saba, Mara, Talon, Wedge, Ackbar...heck, i'd love to see every major and supporting character from the films and EU alike, because i love it all.

Just, all in good time. Lets deal with the core of the Saga first, the films...then we can dabble with the EU. I'd also love to see some characters from other sources, not just the films, tv shows, books, games...lets see something from the comics as well :)...

Any dealers you knwo have the True Type in stock? Couldn't find one last night on a sweep.

That's the problem. As soon as people stock them here, they're gone. Try BlackOpsToys.com (if their site isn't working, try their ebaY store. If you run dry there, I've picked up a few from the Hong Kong retailers on Ebay. They're only about $5 more than buying domestic and all fairly reliable (plus, assuming you pay through PayPal, you're protected). If you don't want to fork out the full price, you can find the head alone for about $5-$8. Just type in "Hot Toys TrueType Caucasian."

thenammagazine jus beat me to it,lol,..go on ebay..thats where i got mines from..think i got it for like $8..but with the shipping to UK it worked out to like $10..lol..

will have some new pics up 2mrw sometime..need the glue to set...damn i think my fingers are stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Back