Any chance of a Sideshow Darth Vader Apprentice figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post pics of him - if he's cool I'd get him.

And I think anything EU is possible - but the only EU they've done so far have been main character variants.

IMG_9469.jpg

I would imagine if SSC offered him, they'd be offering both the Sith and Jedi possibilities.

only two Sith... Vader's apprentice, like Dooku's apprentice Ventress, is not Sith.

Yet she was in the Sith line,

If Sideshow start Dark Jedi line, it will be the search for more money...

I ONLY do Sith (Sideshow Sith that is...I'll take a Starkiller anyday) ...:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

If there "can be only two: a master and an apprentice" then how can an apprentice have an apprentice? Wouldn't that be three?

Can the apprentice's apprentice have an apprentice? Is there any end to this?

I believe the story goes: Vader is begining to figure out he got played by Palps. So he trains this secret apprentice as his secret weapon.

My son wants a 1/6 figure of him so I am making one... work in progress, and i will post pics when a little bit more recognisable.
Dizzy

My son wants a 1/6 figure of him so I am making one... work in progress, and i will post pics when a little bit more recognisable.
Dizzy

I'm also working on one. So far the main problem I've had is that his costume looks different in almost every still and promotion pic I see. I have the "art of" book (which is awesome) but no real defintive pics from all angles (then again I haven't gone all the way through to avoid spoilers). I'm guessing his clothes change as the game progresses.
I'm not much of an EU enthusiast, but for some reason when it comes to video games I love new characters. I'd like a 1/6 Kyle Katarn as well.

Yeah, difficult choice with the costume... my son went for the one in the X-Box 360 demo...
Dizzy:google

I would buy one. I think the "normal" outfit would be best to represent the character.

i would definitely get two of these. one to keep the "normal" look and one to customize to my liking. after playing the game he's definitely very cool .

If there "can be only two: a master and an apprentice" then how can an apprentice have an apprentice? Wouldn't that be three?

Vader wants to use his apprentice to overthrow the Emperor...thus becoming Emperor himself with Starkiller then occupying the position that Vader once held...

"Treachery is the way of the Sith"

the same lines as Dooku having Asajj as an apprentice. Deke and Asajj are not "sith" yet. in fact that was an ongoing struggle that Asajj had in many of the clone wars books. she constantly tried to impress Dooku enough to gain the title of sith.

Shouldn't be that hard to do a custom. All you'd really need to recreate is the costume. Hot Toys new TrueType Caucasian is the perfect base:

360CAUCASIAN%20302x439_200DPI.jpg

I personally think he would make an awesome figure. Anything Sith is cool with me. I'd like to see them make the KOTOR Sith as well; Revan, Malak, Sion, Nhillus etc.... Hasbro already has a cool 3 3/4 Force Unleashed boxset out that pretty sweet. Hope SS is looking to make money on the line.

I personally think he would make an awesome figure. Anything Sith is cool with me. I'd like to see them make the KOTOR Sith as well; Revan, Malak, Sion, Nhillus etc.... Hasbro already has a cool 3 3/4 Force Unleashed boxset out that pretty sweet. Hope SS is looking to make money on the line.

I would def buy a 1/6 Starkiller! As for the Hasbro Unleashed boxset, it's pretty cool but I think the Jedi figure and Apprentice figure heads should be swapped because of the hair he has in the game. Only thing is that the Jedi head, he does not have that pissed off face as the Apprentice head

If they make Starkiller, I hope for his costume that is seen in Soul Calibur IV...that to me is THE apprentice costume....

I hope not.... as in SSC not to spend time on this figure.

Last edited:
Back