Any chance of a Sideshow Darth Vader Apprentice figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtus_56

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I was just playing SoulCaliber 4 and I was using the Darth Vader Apprentice, and hes a freaking bad ars mofo. I was just wondering what your guys thought is on the chances of geting a 1/6 figure of him. If they made him would you buy one?

It's possible, but I think it's highly unlikely. I do think we've got a shot at anakins aprrentice from the clone wars tho.. I really hope we see her :)

It depends. Originally I read that LFL was pushing "The Force Unleashed" the way they pushed "Shadows of the Empire" with licensees which were treating it like a film release. Gentle Giant, Hasbro are already making items which is two of the big domestic three. Its quite possible that LFL wants them to create at minimum the Apprentice figures like GG is doing with their busts but with the game consistently being delayed SSC is taking their sweet time because they have it. Unlike Hasbro which has a lower pricepoint and can flood the market, SSC collectors are better served with the 1/6 releases are slightly staggered with only a couple of onslaughts like SDCC. The release date is in September so if there is a tie-in we'll probably see it around the time of release.

I'd certainly like to see SSC push into the video games for characters, and Vader's Apprentice is as good as any given it has a current promotion to tie into. I'd really like a Revan.

It's possible, but I think it's highly unlikely. I do think we've got a shot at anakins aprrentice from the clone wars tho.. I really hope we see her :)

I'd agree. Characters from the game seem less likely as those from the cartoon. But hopefully after a few more of the core cast from the OT get made ;)

Sorry I don't know if this was mentioned here or on another site. But the actor who plays Scofield on Prison Break looks like Vader's apprentice. Someone can custom make a figure w/HT version of Scofield figure perhaps? :dunno

Sorry I don't know if this was mentioned here or on another site. But the actor who plays Scofield on Prison Break looks like Vader's apprentice. Someone can custom make a figure w/HT version of Scofield figure perhaps? :dunno

That was in the 1/6 SSC Luke thread if I remember correctly. Someone had switched out the body with the Hot Toys TruType Caucasian and someone else mentioned how it looked like the apprentice.

As for an official SSC release of Vader's Apprentice, I'd love to see one. It'll flesh out the very slim pickings of the Sith line which is desperately needed since we have so many Jedi. And I'd prefer to pose Jedi with Sith over the alternative... battledroids anyone?! I don't think it's that far fetched either since Hasbro's making a 3 3/4" run at the game. So if SSC made one, count me in!

Post pics of him - if he's cool I'd get him.

And I think anything EU is possible - but the only EU they've done so far have been main character variants.

As cool as i think he is at the moment, within a year he would be back in his box and in the loft.

Again, I think it'd look a hell of a lot better posing the apprentice with some of the Jedi (he'll hopefully fight), rather than battle droids (which SideShow has stated they won't be looking at for a while - if at all - since Hasbro's initial offerings aren't that bad).

If there "can be only two: a master and an apprentice" then how can an apprentice have an apprentice? Wouldn't that be three?

Can the apprentice's apprentice have an apprentice? Is there any end to this?

only two Sith... Vader's apprentice, like Dooku's apprentice Ventress, is not Sith.

Back