Any chance of a Classic Predator DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will get this Predator DX if ever HT decided to make it because I'm one of the unfortunate people who didn't have a chance of owning the Original Pred 1 because of the late start!

Sorry bud it's not happening.

Depending on how well the Prdators figs do they might do a classic predtor re release for Predators but it still won't be the same as h had less stuff in Predators.

One thing you will learn very quickly is if you missed something and you want it, be prepared to pay a lot of money for it.

Those of you who don't have an original P1 should buy up all of the Berserkers that are out there. I can't believe they are still in stock everywhere. The line will die before the "classic" comes from Predators.

I still think its a good idea to have a DX Classic Predator. In fact I think it would be a really bad decision on Hot Toys part if they dont release one. I mean almost every collector who doesnt own a classic is despearte to get one..and the number of HT collectors seems to increase constantly. A DX version would be a nice excuse to release one more. PERS and movable jaws would be great... also an improved mask...battle damage head...etc..even a human accesorie with removed skin, whatever they want to add...Im sure the figure will be one of the most popular ever.

Come on Hot Toys. Please do it!

picture.php

I'd love to see a P1 Dx but I'm much more bothered about getting a HT Tracker, I want to complete the trio.

Atm I think the most we can hope for is a Classic Pred from Predators. I can possibly see an updated P1 Pred in the future but not anytime soon and I doubt it will be a DX.

Back