Any chance of a Classic Predator DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAROTO

Super Freak
Reaction score
It would be great... with PERS and two bodies: regular and clear (predator camo).

Tell me what you could do with a DX that they haven't already given us with their regular MMS release? PERS is lame and they will never give you 2 Predator bodies in one release.

The only thing left is maybe a battle damaged P1. Whether or not its a "DX" is up to them.

Tell me what you could do with a DX that they haven't already given us with their regular MMS release? PERS is lame and they will never give you 2 Predator bodies in one release.

The only thing left is maybe a battle damaged P1. Whether or not its a "DX" is up to them.

True, but the p1 did not really take any battle damage until the end. The P2 BD version made allot of sense because of the sliced hand; he was in pretty rough shape. I can't see the sense in them doing it to P1.

My guess would be no dx on the original pred.

and what about the clear body i suggested? two bodies instead of clothes accesories.. and a chance for guys like me that couldn t buy the original.

Anim_NewThread.gif

and what about the clear body i suggested? two bodies instead of clothes accesories.. and a chance for guys like me that couldn t buy the original.
A clear body would work for NECA, but would look to cheap and "toy-ish" for a high end, Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure. Unless they found someway to make him look like he actually looked in the film without the joints showing through, etc. Which is unlikely. Beyond that, 2 complete bodies is not DX's style.

It would be nice, but doubt it will happen. I could't see PERS being a key feature on a DX Predator when wearing the biomask is one of the main elements of the Predator.

I'm sure some folks already find it hard to digest that the latest Predator figures are retailing near or at $200, a DX version for sure would bump up the price well over $200. It would have to be one unique Predator figure to justify that extra cost.

I wouldn't mind a BD P1. I was lucky enough to get an original release P1 and hes one of my favs. Be cool to be able to have another. Honestly I wouldn't be suprised if they make one. Predator figures are cash cows for Hot Toys sssince they ar popular as hell. Wouldn't be suprised if they milked it.

At least the should re-release the original. I wasnt able to buy one and now prices have rised a lot. :(

You may get a second chance at one that is very similar to the Predator from the first film if they decide to release a Classic Predator for the Predators line.

im a new collector. i didnt know they even existed. :dunno
I got in relatively recently, and had to pay a lot for some older Sideshow statues (Hulk and Cap America PF) and Hot Toys figures (Hicks, First Blood Rambo). But with this hobby, the pursuit is half the fun. Don't be put off because something seems out of reach at the moment.

I got in relatively recently, and had to pay a lot for some older Sideshow statues (Hulk and Cap America PF) and Hot Toys figures (Hicks, First Blood Rambo). But with this hobby, the pursuit is half the fun. Don't be put off because something seems out of reach at the moment.

Very true words. Quite frankly if you a deeply into this hobby you'll find its "as stupid and as wonderful as owning a pet elephant."

Back