Any Chance In Sideshow Doing Equilibrium?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished this figure. A Formal Bale Cleric made on Enterbay body &
using the Enterbay Kato gloved hand set painted and sealed white.
I also drilled one of the fist hands to be sword grip.

formalcleric14-1.jpg

formalcleric13-1.jpg

formalcleric2-1.jpg

I did one of these last year(pictured earlier in this thread) and the bidding went crazy.
This one turned out even better I think.
The Enterbay F-200 stand is a heavy all metal stand that folds in half. But for some reason,
there's not enough iron or nickel in them, so magnets don't stick. So I had to place magnets on
the bottom of the stand, in order for my throw clips(which have magnet bottoms) to stick to the stand.
So now, just like inthe movie, you can roll the clips across the stand and they will stand
up when they hit the magnetic spots. I'm also working on a Black handled Katana.

This is what Enterbay should make. :joy

What do you think??

Looks great!! Now just send pics and resume to Hot Toys and get that sucker into production!!!!

~~This movie is better than the Matrix....why?? Because Bale>>>>>>>>Reeves

I find that a bit like saying 'Battle Beyond the Stars' opens up a whole can of whoop ass on 'Star Wars'... but everyone to their own.

QFT!

But it's still cool in its own right (Equilibrium, I mean, not Battle Beyond the Stars!).

Seems like the type of property Hot Toys would do better with... I could see this becoming a cult classic in time (you could probably already call it a modern cult classic) so you never know.

I don't like threadcrapping but I must.

Why do people like this movie? It's awful. I've caught myself watching it twice on TV and it's just plain bad. What is the big deal?

One man, indoctrinated and trained to control as the ultimate legal enforcer, standing up to and bringing down a full scale totalitarian society? That's pretty ????ing awesome.

Much cooler than The Matrix.

Not nearly as well crafted, though.

Like I said, it's cool in its own right, but kind of overrated. It's got some great martial arts scenes and cool visuals, but the movie as a whole is not even close as good.

I thought the underlying premise of The Martix was retarded. AI is nonsense. Machines are incapable of consciousness. I also think the hero was a putz. Yes, it was very shiny; it had zilch for substance.

Unlike Equilibrium. :lecture

Matrix was obviously a better production and had better fight scenes, though i am not a fan of the Matrix movies at all..especially Zion and the big orgy scene in the second movie.Equilibrium has a good story just a B movie style production and it did release in Europe first did it not? only to gain more popularity after it hit DVD?.

I thought the underlying premise of The Martix was retarded. AI is nonsense. Machines are incapable of consciousness. I also think the hero was a putz. Yes, it was very shiny; it had zilch for substance.

Unlike Equilibrium. :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i thought super man and hulk where retarded to. I mean people cant really fly or turn green :rotfl

That is a good point though. While I like both movies and The Matrix more I have to say that we can be thankful that they didn't ruin this with sequels like The Matrix.

I thought the underlying premise of The Martix was retarded. AI is nonsense. Machines are incapable of consciousness.

That's like saying Star Wars is a stupid movie because the Force doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

Matrix was obviously a better production and had better fight scenes, though i am not a fan of the Matrix movies at all..especially Zion and the big orgy scene in the second movie.Equilibrium has a good story just a B movie style production and it did release in Europe first did it not? only to gain more popularity after it hit DVD?.

Well, to each his own, but I personally loved all the Matrix movies. They're just so interesting to watch. Aside from the great fight/action scenes, I love the layers of philosophical and religious metaphors. To me, it's a really rich experience, as far as movies go.

But other than being "Kung Fu movies with a twist" released around the same era, there's not much to compare the two. I do enjoy Equilibrium as well, but not quite on the same level.

I don't like threadcrapping but I must.

Why do people like this movie? It's awful. I've caught myself watching it twice on TV and it's just plain bad. What is the big deal?

Not eveyone likes or gets it. It's not for everyone.

One man, indoctrinated and trained to control as the ultimate legal enforcer, standing up to and bringing down a full scale totalitarian society? That's pretty ????ing awesome.

Much cooler than The Matrix.

Agreed, the whole Orwellean, big brother backdrop and guntana
orignal fighting style makes for a fresh original story.

Unfortunatly, brushed under the rug by all the hype of the second Matrix movie.

Nah, i definitely feel there should be 1/6th figures made from this movie, atleast the three main clerics as the outfits are damn sharp and they have some cool ass guns. A movie i don't want figures from is District 9 and hell even AVATAR(though i must watch it first to be 100% sure).

Back