Any 12" Pinhead Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utvolman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here and I just wanted to ask if anyone on here knows if any good 12 inch custom Pinheads have been made out there. If so, plz tell me how I can find it. Thanks.

Re: 12" Pinhead

dang... well someone like One needs to make one. He knows what he's doing.

Re: 12" Pinhead

Kinda weird how certain figures never get made or made in scales that people actually want yet absolute crap like The Spirit gets produced with no problem.

i remember people were all over this for being made into a PF. what happened?

Screamin made a 1\6 vinyl kit, and that's it. I suppose an enterprising customizer could use the head as a starting point for a figure, but that costume would be a challenge to recreate accurately.

Screamin made a 1\6 vinyl kit, and that's it. I suppose an enterprising customizer could use the head as a starting point for a figure, but that costume would be a challenge to recreate accurately.

the costume would be a challenge indeed.
although, i find edward scissor hands' suit fitting for a cenobite bash, just not PINHEAD.

i never knew he's owned by disney now.:thud:

HOT TOYS!!

dolls.gif

I've seen some decent paint ups of the old 1/6 Screamin' kit from back in the day, but that's all I'm aware of in that scale.

Neca did an upscaled version of their original 6" Pinhead in 1/4 scale (18") back when they were doing all that Hellraiser stuff, but for some odd reason it never came with the lament configuration puzzle box that the smaller fig did, so big Pinhead just had this empty outstretched open hand, and nothing to put in it, which always kibda bothered me.

I've seen some decent paint ups of the old 1/6 Screamin' kit from back in the day, but that's all I'm aware of in that scale.

Neca did an upscaled version of their original 6" Pinhead in 1/4 scale (18") back when they were doing all that Hellraiser stuff, but for some odd reason it never came with the lament configuration puzzle box that the smaller fig did, so big Pinhead just had this empty outstretched open hand, and nothing to put in it, which always kibda bothered me.

There were 2 18" Pinheads put out by NECA. The first release did indeed have the box. I had it. Not sure about the second 18" release though. The second release also had a more purple hue to the suit. The first release had the black.

There were 2 18" Pinheads put out by NECA. The first release did indeed have the box. I had it. Not sure about the second 18" release though. The second release also had a more purple hue to the suit. The first release had the black.

I actually think I'm just going to get the Neca one and deal. I'm tired of waiting on someone else to do it.

Neca actually made a 12" pinhead resin statue, besides their 7" and 18" figures. They have this sort of hidden "high end" line of products, I think the 12" pinhead retails for $120 or something. It's pretty much the best 12" pinhead your gonna get til someone does a proper 1:6 figure.

Back