Any 12" Pinhead Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca actually made a 12" pinhead resin statue, besides their 7" and 18" figures. They have this sort of hidden "high end" line of products, I think the 12" pinhead retails for $120 or something. It's pretty much the best 12" pinhead your gonna get til someone does a proper 1:6 figure.

Pics or it didnt happen :tap

Actually on second look it seems like the NECA pinhead statue is 15", so it's more like 1:5 scale. It's also supposed to come with a COA with Doug Bradley's signature on it. The sculpt is the same as the 7" and 18" version, it's hand painted and has real metal pins. Looks like it's also missing the lament puzzle box thing.

There's one on Ebay right now at $150 but doesn't come with the signed COA if you're interested.

Last edited:
Here's a promo ad for the 15" statue. Also not sure if you're into scaled busts, but I personally think the scaled bust is probably the best Pinhead ever produced by Neca. (at least judging from the prototype shots) It's got real chains and pins which looks super sweet:

pinhead_statue.jpg

pinheadbust.jpg

Neca actually made a 12" pinhead resin statue, besides their 7" and 18" figures. They have this sort of hidden "high end" line of products, I think the 12" pinhead retails for $120 or something. It's pretty much the best 12" pinhead your gonna get til someone does a proper 1:6 figure.

Pics or it didnt happen :tap

Actually on second look it seems like the NECA pinhead statue is 15", so it's more like 1:5 scale. It's also supposed to come with a COA with Doug Bradley's signature on it. The sculpt is the same as the 7" and 18" version, it's hand painted and has real metal pins. Looks like it's also missing the lament puzzle box thing.

There's one on Ebay right now at $150 but doesn't come with the signed COA if you're interested.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIC....
Fail.gif

Last edited:
Back