Anthos Collection Thread V.3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing collection! Love the GL display. Need to get me that Hal one! I have that She-Dragon statue too but the mohawk one. A real favorite of mine!

Such a great collection. All of the classy sexy lady collectibles I pine for! Haha, can only keep so many around with my girlfriend. Very cool to see!

It's been almost a year since updating this thread, I'm looking to start up again soon. In 2015 I've been taking care of my mother who was diagnosed with stage 4 gall bladder cancer. She's been living with me and since I work from home I was able to take care of her needs. Unfortunately she passed away the day before Thanksgiving and it's been a tough holiday season. I have a wonderful daughter and girlfriend, both have been wonderful to have around.

I'm looking forward to updating my thread with pictures of pieces I've gotten this past year. I'm getting ready to turn the spare bedroom into a dedicated Green Lantern collection/reading room which I'm excited about.

Look for new pics shortly!

Back