Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk_Chokes_Giant_Man_UA.jpg

I think this movie has the chance to be the best Marvel movie yet. I’m liking everything I read about it.

Yup, not I’m reading Michael Pena is going the cast. I have faith in this movie more than any other movie Marvel is making now for some reason.

I really hope Wasp is in this, but isn't she Hank Pyms love interest? So she'd be paired with Michael Douglas? :dunno

I really hope Wasp is in this, but isn't she Hank Pyms love interest? So she'd be paired with Michael Douglas? :dunno

I’m guessing we will get a 60’s version of Wasp. I can’t think of any other way of putting her in.

The Wasp will be portrayed by Catherine Zeta-Jones and she has a was sting and carcinogenic genitalia.

I’m guessing we will get a 60’s version of Wasp. I can’t think of any other way of putting her in.

there is another way.

but first, this.
I'm betting Pym ends up a contemporary of Howard stark. seems believeable now.
Also, isn't scott lang the disgraced shield agent in teh comics?
Steals the tech from the shield archives and etc?

As for Janet/wasp
Make her Pym's Daughter, and Scott Lang's love interest.

Scott Lang was a thief whose daughter was sick and he stole the gear to rescue the doctor who could help her.

I'm hoping this causes them to bring Lang back to the comics since he was a cool character. Fish out of water among heroes.

That's RIGHT! Lang's daughter was the young avenger who died in children's crusade!
I'd forgotten
[h=3]Death[edit][/h]Lang dated private investigator and former superhero Jessica Jones briefly.[SUP][24][/SUP] He assists her in a matter with Mattie Franklin, one of the many female heroes to take the Spider-Woman name. Assisting the duo is SHIELD agent Clay Quartermain.[SUP][25][/SUP] Purple Man uses his powers to make it seem as if Scott had been consumed by ants.[SUP][26][/SUP]
Shortly after this, Jack Of Hearts reappears on the grounds of Avengers Mansion as what appears to be a zombie. Jack blows himself up, destroying much of the mansion and killing Scott. This Jack may have been some type of "apparition" created by an insane Scarlet Witch rather than the actual Jack of Hearts, starting the crisis known as Avengers Disassembled.[SUP][27][/SUP]
His daughter Cassie subsequently becomes Stature as a member of the Young Avengers, having apparently taken enough Pym particles over the years to enable her to automatically grow and shrink in size whenever she wants.[SUP][28][/SUP]
His Ant-Man helmet falls in Amadeus Cho's possession for a time. He wears it with Cassie's blessing, choosing to focus on the insect mind-controlling abilities.[SUP][29][/SUP]
[h=3]Alive again[edit][/h]During the events of the limited series Avengers: The Children's Crusade, Iron Lad takes the Young Avengers and Wanda Maximoff (who has no memories of her time as Scarlet Witch) into the past, back to the day that the events of Avengers Disassembled began. Here, despite Iron Lad's assurance that they could not interact, Cassie manages to hug her father, and take him away from the zombified Jack of Hearts who is revealed to be the real Jack of Hearts under the control of an insane Scarlet Witch. When Jack explodes, Scott survives unharmed. The Scarlet Witch then regains her memories and returns them to the present.[SUP][30][/SUP] Scott is proud that his daughter followed in his footsteps.[SUP][31][/SUP] However, a subsequent battle ensues (regarding the fate of the Scarlet Witch) involving the Avengers, Young Avengers, X-Men, Magneto, X-Factor and Doctor Doom. In the course of the fight, Cassie is killed.[SUP][32][/SUP]
Then, Scott joins the new Defenders team composed of Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Namor, Red She-Hulk, Iron Fist and Black Cat.[SUP][33][/SUP]
Eventually, Scott became the second Future Foundation's leader replacing Reed Richards when the Fantastic Four went on a time travel trip.[SUP][34][/SUP]

I would have no problem with Wasp being Pym’s daughter, but comic book fans would probably go crazy, and not appreciate Marvel turning into Fox.

Back