Prop ANOVOS Marvel Armory Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

third3ye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like ANOVOS is getting into the Marvel prop business, looking forward to reveals from this product line next year. The helmets displayed look like Iron Man, Cap, Ant-Man, and Black Panther, though some people are saying the last one could be Crossbones.

15622327_10154924886714214_7168550083329809186_n.png

Reminds me when EFx announced their Marvel line like 5 years ago and they've dropped what, a hammer, shield, and some trading cards so far?

Would love to get the Cap helmet for cosplay. Why does it look so small in that photo? :lol They make 1:1 scale costumes right?

Might have something to do with Hasbro already making 1:1 items in the US.

What's with the "inspired by" marvel jackets? I would have much preferred costume replica jackets like their Star Wars and other costume lines which strive for more screen accuracy than these.

This is pretty disappointing, I thought they were going to do Marvel replica costumes. Their jackets look like stuff you'd see on fjackets and similar sites :slap

This is pretty disappointing, I thought they were going to do Marvel replica costumes. Their jackets look like stuff you'd see on fjackets and similar sites :slap

I'm pretty surprised at how bad the jackets look. Why not do screen accurate pieces?

Back