Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys here are the photos from Mega Con. Anovos didn't have a lot but still a decent amount. I also got to touch and hold the Premier First Order Stormtrooper helmet. It's made of Fiberglass and really nice actually.

Armor Kit - $2,225:

https://www.anovos.com/collections/...-order-stormtrooper-kit-with-helmet-pre-order

Complete armor - $6,915:

https://www.anovos.com/collections/...premier-armor-with-helmet-and-boots-pre-order

View attachment 266953

View attachment 266954

$7000? LOL For that price I can get a lot of things prop relate or not. I'm curious how much would the EFX Stormtrooper armor cost, if ever released, seeing how much an open edition armor goes for...

RIDICULOUS pricing.

RIDICULOUS pricing.

Yeah. For this shipping quote ($1700-$2800 to my location) it should be delivered by the Emperor himself in his personal Tyderium Shuttle, and come together with Rey and Oola both eagerly to massage my feet for starters. :D

shipping.jpg

Glad I'm only into OT Imperials and that I got my RS Stormie armor recently.

Let's see, their pricing is completely insane and so far they haven't been able to deliver 95% of the products they've promised. They're really doing a bang up job with the SW license. Lol.

Was really debating going for a Stormtrooper set before I saw that $7000 price tag.

That's a whole lotta NOPE right there.

I forgot i'd ordered their Snowtrooper helmet like a year and a half ago. I emailed them to cancel my order obviously. I got the troopermaster helmet in roughly 2 weeks for about the same amount of money. I just don't see the point in giving them business when they take forever with anything and I can get fan made cheaper and quicker.

So at the moment the Kylo Ren Premier Line helmet is back online and available for pre-order, and the cheaper version is nowhere to be seen.

Just got an email from BBTS stating that Anovos is cancelling the standard Kylo Ren helmet.

Looking at the Anovos updates page it says the standard version was cancelled due to lack of interest. I hadn't heard that and actually wrote a similar post on another forum. Glad to see the Premier available again in light of it now being the only high-end option vs the Prop Shop one.

Any one can post pictures to compare regular line to premier. I would like to see differents to be sure it's worth to pay extra for premier.

ANOVOS is becoming as much of a joke as eFx at this point. They decided why give people an accurate helmet for $300 when we can milk them for over $700?

True, in the very beginning they were more affordable. That was one of their pitches too. Collectibles not just for the super rich. Didnt take too long once they took off for that to go out the window.

Any one can post pictures to compare regular line to premier. I would like to see differents to be sure it's worth to pay extra for premier.

How? None of them have been released an one was canceled.

What Anovos doesn't realize is that the lack of interest in the standard version was largely due to people (myself included) waiting for actual pics. Those idiots just used the exact same prototype pics they used for the premier version, but obviously people wanted to see the actual differences to decide if the $300+ price tag was worth it or not.

I'm ****ing tired of those amateurish prop replica companies, we really can't get anything serious when it comes to Star Wars in that department. **** that.
Wish King Arts or TriForce had the license, really, would make things so much easier, faster and reliable.

What Anovos doesn't realize is that the lack of interest in the standard version was largely due to people (myself included) waiting for actual pics. Those idiots just used the exact same prototype pics they used for the premier version, but obviously people wanted to see the actual differences to decide if the $300+ price tag was worth it or not.

I'm ****ing tired of those amateurish prop replica companies, we really can't get anything serious when it comes to Star Wars in that department. **** that.
Wish King Arts or TriForce had the license, really, would make things so much easier, faster and reliable.

Instead, we get uber-expensive 3D printed replicas that come in refrigerator-sized wood crates! Poo doo!

It was more likely because people can just get the black series one :p

What I wouldn't do for some good news on the Star Wars collectible front. Everything sucks right now. It's 1 AM here and I've somehow still found the energy to be frustrated about this -- and that's after a whole day of watching the RNC!

Back