Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do think ANOVOS did a good job on this helmet, especially at the price they're offering it for. But, I think my next bucket will be the Sandtrooper from RS... once their Scout lid arrives that is.

And here's something I've always wanted to know. Why did they use green lenses for the movies?

For $350, as it was the first Anovos TK tier, the offer was unbeatable. Even if not as accurate as I would like, most people wouldn't notice the small details. Thus you get a nice already assembled helmet and an armor kit for a great price. Even for the other tiers the price was good. And you get a licensed helmet that is still more accurate than the previous ones like Rubies, Hasbro, Altmanns or even MR CE/EFX PCR.

I don't pretend to be a SW expert, but damn! That rubies lid is ugly! Even I could tell how bad it is. :lol

I don't pretend to be a SW expert, but damn! That rubies lid is ugly! Even I could tell how bad it is. :lol

And yet there were/are quite many people happy with the fugly Rubies helmets, heck there are even very expensive collections showing full Rubies crappy armors:

f97b627bd9b50f1f4f2d236d2899bd54.gif

Without us the "rivet counters" many would still be happy with all this crap LOL :lol

Has anyone gotten their replacement of a first order stormtrooper helmet? I am having difficulty getting a response from Anovos.

Has anyone ordered from Anovos with Tier 1 pricing?

I want to know if the full pre-order amount is due at the time you place your order, or if they take a deposit, or charge when shipped, etc.

Has anyone ordered from Anovos with Tier 1 pricing?

I want to know if the full pre-order amount is due at the time you place your order, or if they take a deposit, or charge when shipped, etc.

I've ordered before. They charge you immediately.

Has anyone heard from Alter Ego on the Stormtrooper helmets? I ordered months ago and haven't heard anything from them.

Back