Another Oz Collector to the mix.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean Williams

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
G'day to all, another aussie collector here. I collect all different kinds of pop culture, But lately it's been all 12" figures.Very impressed with some of the stuff that is getting made lately! I'll start posting some of my figures very soon. Cheers!

Thankyou Lejuan, I'm from a place in the central west of NSW Called Lithgow. About 2 hours west of Sydney!

Hi all,
I'm also new to the site, but have collected some odds and ends from the Hot Toys/Sideshow range over the last couple of years. I joined up because I'm getting very interested in the range of custom stuff I'm starting to see (Rainman/Iminime and so on). I thought it might be nice to chat with some like minded collectors.
My name is Michael and I'm from Brisbane. Cheers, and thanks for having me on board.

Hi again,
Apologies for the obvious, but being new here, I have a quick q:
I've seen the Iminime Wall Street Killer (full set) as having been offered for sale (some time back , obviously) by the authorised sellers ($360? Sold out), how do I navigate this site to find out about upcoming offers from people like Iminime and Rainman?
Thanks for any help, cheers, Michael.

Back