1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just ridiculous. Especially considering throughout the entire movie he was dressed as a flipping psychotic clown!!!!!

But yeah, a nurse is too far apparently???? Bollocks!!!!!!!

Just another way Hot toys can make easy money…

They should stop the release of a new figure, and just sell add on accessories! :goodpost:

I've often wondered why they DON'T do that in mass hindsight myself. But I bet they will, eventually. They'll catch on, soon enough.

They do it behind a veil as it is now (new 'coat' or exclusive 'HS' etc disguised as an entirely new figure) but give it time and it'll happen IMO.

I agree, they should sell accessories. I would like an improved DX01 grenade rigged overcoat. The DX01 coat fades really easily.

Hell yes. DX Ennis Del Mar with cowboy hat, cigarette, beer bottle, rifle, fishing pole with price tag still on it and empty tackle box.

Exclusive edition comes with a blue shirt on hanger.

Didn't they try to sell a tony stark suit with wider neck plug so it can upgrade the original mark 3 headsculpt?i don't think that did so well.

and just like Iron Man, there will be five pieces made of metal, lol.

LOL Hidden retractable shoe blade, all his knives, metal slide on his auto glock, wallet chain, and grenades, that's all I could think of, haha

I really hope HT consider on 1/4 Robber Joker, Punisher, and wolverine origin (or best, comic). HT should quit thinking to produce more Ledger Joker on 1/6...too many of him and DX11 is the best of him...thats it!

I'm OK with another Joker, if it has the proper likeness (DX 11 is not there yet) and is made on a scene that was not covered yet, or much improved (BR Joker with additional accs). It would be cool to have Joker without paint, and neutral face Joker with spot on likeness of Ledger. But not earlier that 2015.

Gordon, Fox, Scarecrow 2.0, Blake, Talia & Ra's are on my list.

Would much rather have an improved Batman as well, just the cowl at least, if the armory one doesn't do it. And a new Begins suit, also improved. I have like 6 Jokers already, LOL

i am also looking for a 2.0 at a decent price. i sold mine a few months back to get an avengers cap and quickly got sellers remorse, the second it was shipped.. lol

Back