Another addict from Oz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you have a very unique collection that you've added accuracy and details to the already high-quality figures. Kudos to you sir!
I am definitely a Hot Toys addict. Started with Iron Man MK III, MK 33 and Star-Lord. Those were going to be the only ones I would allow myself to buy. The following month, I "allowed" myself to pre-order a Captain America figure and the War Machine MK 2. Each month I kept doing that. By the time I paid-off the figure's payment plan and received it, I already had 4 or 5 new pre-orders. You know how it goes. I'm a Hot Toys junkie.

Recently I decided to stop drinking alcohol. That's been relatively easy for me. Now I'm dialing back on Hot Toys. I cancelled $1,800 worth yesterday, but still have $1,700 worth of pre-orders that will be going on until early 2022. I guess I'm making progress, but I honestly think that Hot Toys addiction is far more powerful than an alcohol addiction.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back