Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit that part of me wants to see a reveal and PO go up, but the other half of me (mainly my wallet) is enjoying this down time.

My PO list is incredibly long and I'm not 100% sure how much of this I can handle. :thud: This hobby is killing me. I just entered cofphoto territory with my wife losing her job and unable to find a new one. Sorry to hear about that by the way. I know the feeling unfortunately.

I must admit that part of me wants to see a reveal and PO go up, but the other half of me (mainly my wallet) is enjoying this down time.

My PO list is incredibly long and I'm not 100% sure how much of this I can handle. :thud: This hobby is killing me. I just entered cofphoto territory with my wife losing her job and unable to find a new one. Sorry to hear about that by the way. I know the feeling unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that :( and I agree the break is kinda nice.

So the drought continues. And they had me going with those Ant-Man movie posters they put up on FB at 11:30.

You gotta let this "it's gonna come at 1030 on Wednesday prediction idea out of your head man. It's happens twice in 15 years. That's a .000000366 percent rate.

(52 weeks a year X 15 years..760 weeks. 7 days a week. 5460 days. 2 reveals on Wednesday at 1030p. Hence... That percentage. so, as I said..better off trying to figure out which character is next and stop trying to make it like there's some pattern.)

Edit---or..

Or if you want to go real specific...525,600 minutes a year. 15 years of reveals. 7.88 million seconds. Est

So 2 reveals at a set time equals a .00000000025% of available time. Not the best odds. Better chance of winning the lottery...four times. Then die from lighting while being eaten by a shark. Really.

Last edited:
I'm more looking forward to seeing what they have on display at SDCC rather than what is announced next. Does anyone think they'll do whole Avengers display again, considering most of them have already been seen before?

What's everyone's guesses for new figure reveals at the show?

Mine are:

Ant-Man and Yellowjacket
AoU Quicksilver, Thor, Tony Stark, Ultimate Ultron
Iron Man 3 armours, 3 new ones including Shotgun and Blue Steel
Batman Arkham City Joker
BTTF Doc
Alien Ripley and Aliens Ripley/powerloader I think we'll see again
Star Wars ANH Leia, Han and Luke Stormtrooper disguises
Star Wars TFA 6 or 7 figures including Kylo Ren, Rey, Stormtroopers, droids and perhaps old Han
Terminator Genisys Endo, Old Arnie, Young Arnie
Predator - I'm sure there'll be a couple of new figures for this line.
GotG Drax! Hopefully a completed proto so we can finally get that up for preorder soon.

Can't really think of any more. I hope we get some great surprises again like last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm more looking forward to seeing what they have on display at SDCC rather than what is announced next. Does anyone think they'll do whole Avengers display again, considering most of them have already been seen before?

What's everyone's guesses for new figure reveals at the show?

Mine are:

Ant-Man and Yellowjacket
AoU Quicksilver, Thor, Tony Stark, Ultimate Ultron
Iron Man 3 armours, 3 new ones including Shotgun and Blue Steel
Batman Arkham City Joker
BTTF Doc
Alien Ripley and Aliens Ripley/powerloader I think we'll see again
Star Wars ANH Leia, Han and Luke Stormtrooper disguises
Star Wars TFA 6 or 7 figures including Kylo Ren, Rey, Stormtroopers, droids and perhaps old Han
Terminator Genisys Endo, Old Arnie, Young Arnie
Predator - I'm sure there'll be a couple of new figures for this line.
GotG Drax! Hopefully a completed proto so we can finally get that up for preorder soon.

Can't really think of any more. I hope we get some great surprises again like last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome list!!!

Back