Annihilation!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
I know everyone here is high on Planet Hulk, World War Hulk, Hulk on a stick, Hulk with cheese, etc. However, you need to give Annihilation a try. You will not regret it. Bowen is coming out with the new Nova soon and it looks great so far.

Nova%20St%20sculpt%20d.jpg

More:

https://www.bowendesigns.com/page_sub.asp?id=2

Hell yes Annihilation! Marvel's cosmic stuff is where it's at!

I bought everything that had to do with that book.

I cant wait to get this statue. Truly a badass design and another homerun by Bowen :rock

Don't forget the base shot!!
novastsculptbmr1.jpg

This looks fantastic so far....I hoped that we'd get a SSC PF that looked like this...

Seriously can't wait for this one. Bring on anything Annihilation! I wanna see Drax next :rock

THANOS FROM ANNHIHILATION WOULD BE THE SHAT....:rock

Concerning the comics, its funny that in 2006 everyone was into the Marvel Civil War big comic event while at the same time there was Planet Hulk and Annihilation coming out who were much better stories IMO.

THANOS vs DRAX from Annhilation

Beyond Bad Ass:

ANNIHI005_cov.jpg

But that is not the Thanos i know growing up .... wahhhhhh!!!!!!

Annihilation is one arc I really want to pick up. It started around the same time as Civil War but didn't get as much publicity which is too bad because it was 10x better than the crap-fest Civil War.

It was definitely more epic. It took everything you knew (or sort of knew) about the cosmic characters (obscured and not) and set it up for a great story. Bonus: you also get to see why the Super Skrull is an a$$kicker and why you should buy his upcoming Bowen statue.

Annihilation clearly set up to entertain on a grand scale, establish Nova as a heavy-hitter in the Marvel Universe and clean house of some of the garbage. Example: I know a few people love classic characters like Quasar, but what has he been up to since the 90's? what about lame Galactus heralds like Red Shift? At the same time, Annihilation brought back forgotten characters like Starlord and Rocket Racoon and made them relevant. A lot of details were very well thought out for this story. The sequel Annihilation: Conquest was also very entertaining so check that out too.

Back