Anime! What are good series to watch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fiiiiiine!:pfft:

hellgirl2.jpg
:rock

it was average :lecture

its been out for awhile now. if your talking about the whole series in one box then idk if they will do that.

Ouran Host Club is pretty good. A reverse harem comedy series. I'd recommend it if you like animes like "Love Hina".

I'm watching the Yu-Yu Hakusho Season 2 DVD set. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find out what song is playing on the home screen of these discs? It's a weird request, so that's why I'm asking.

It's amazing.

MONSTER. If you have not read the manga and even if you have, start watching the anime. Easily one of the best pieces of modern horror I have ever seen. I've seen it twice over the last two years and the second viewing just made it absolutely clear that is an out and out masterpiece. What Naoki Urasawa's story does over a period of 75 episodes is make you believe that the devil not only exists, but will one day come looking for you. This is one of the greatest anime series of all time; hell one of the greatest television series of all time.

MONSTER. If you have not read the manga and even if you have, start watching the anime. Easily one of the best pieces of modern horror I have ever seen. I've seen it twice over the last two years and the second viewing just made it absolutely clear that is an out and out masterpiece. What Naoki Urasawa's story does over a period of 75 episodes is make you believe that the devil not only exists, but will one day come looking for you. This is one of the greatest anime series of all time; hell one of the greatest television series of all time.

I concur. :lecture I saw this anime when it was first released and then read the manga afterwards. Naoki Urazawa is a genius. All of his works are simply brilliant. Do yourselves a favor and watch Monster and then move onto 20th Century Boys, Pluto and Billy Bat. All phenomenal reads.

the ultimate anime series ever !
302 Found

The most powerfull hero ever created !

GOKU FTW

Sorry but its far from the best anime and they are ton's of people in anime who'd kill goku. btw the hulk would whoop his azz.

High school of the dead.

death note

the good season's of naruto and the first season of bleach.

One piece

deadman wonderland

code geass

and fullmetal alchemist demolish dbz imho and these are really good anime in story and in fight's
Dont get me wrong dbz is awesome but people seem to always think its the best anime ever created. It is mainstream tho.

I agree wholeheartedly, MONSTER was a really thought provoking and rather creepy piece of work. I found the end credits to be really spooky, linked nicely to the story too.

My other personal favourites would be:

1) Legend of Galactic Heroes, a 110 episode space opera. Quite hard to get hold of these days, but definitely worth checking out.

2) MS Gundam 0079, and all the side side stories

3) Fullmetal Alchemist

4) Cowboy Bebop

5) My favourite Miyazaki films, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Nausicaa, My Neighbour Totoro, Princess Monoke

Back