Anime! What are good series to watch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of which; the third Evangelion rebuild movie got released to theaters in Japan.

I just read a review on Kotaku that contained heavy spoilers; all I got to say is WTF but despite the negativity I'm still compelled by curiosity to find out what happened.

Speaking of which; the third Evangelion rebuild movie got released to theaters in Japan.

I just read a review on Kotaku that contained heavy spoilers; all I got to say is WTF but despite the negativity I'm still compelled by curiosity to find out what happened.

The wait is gonna kill me for 3 and then 4!!! I just hope the world doesn't end on the 21st... that would be a bummer! :rotfl

The last great anime I watched was Fist of The North Star/Hokuto no Ken on Crunchyroll. I highly recommend it. It took a few months, but I managed to finish the entire series by watching it for free on Crunchyroll.

On a side note, the theme song from the season two intro of "North Star" happens to be one of my favorite songs :rock :yess:. It's called "Silent Survivor" by Kodomo Band.

Season 2 opening:

[ame]https://youtu.be/V3Hiu92LRYc[/ame]

Kodomo Band - Silent Survivor (music video)

[ame]https://youtu.be/dPfxxkyf5Ck[/ame]

It's funny that the review pointed out what fans of Eva have known for years as bringing the film down--convoluted plot, makes no sense. Hell, at this point don't go see these films if you expect anything but. And the first six and half minutes of the film which was posted to Youtube are incredible.

The plot doesn't make sense?
picture.php

:dunno

Last great anime I watched was Noir.

It's funny that the review pointed out what fans of Eva have known for years as bringing the film down--convoluted plot, makes no sense. Hell, at this point don't go see these films if you expect anything but. And the first six and half minutes of the film which was posted to Youtube are incredible.

I don't know man, all I got to say is ... once I get my hands on it, I'm watching it.

Back